Fairway Villa #1217 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy Oahu's tropical beauty from this contemporary Hawaiian two-bedroom, two-bath condo (723 sq.ft. plus 151 sq.ft. lanai).
- 43" smart flat panel TV and DVD player
- Dining table with four chairs
- Full kitchen with cherry cabinets
- Comfy Queen bed
- Bathroom has tub/shower combo
- Toto Washlet
- 2 twin beds (can be made as king)
- Flat screen TV
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Toto Washlet
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure covered parking for one compact or standard vehicle (can fit mini-van)
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to U.S. mainland and Canada
This non-smoking accommodation is in a 24-hour security building and sleeps 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-100-358-5536-01