Lavendel 1st Floor 2-4-6 People 3 Bedrooms, 2 Kitchens, 2 Bathrooms, 130m Beach - Lavendel 2nd floor 2-4-6 people 3 br 2 kitchens, 2
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lavendel holiday home w/bio garden & terrace-sea view over 2 floors, 3 bedrooms each floor. 3 km south of Split, 2 km from the Hotel-Casino Meridien. The beach of Podstrana stretches out for 8 km. From the house, it is 130m to the beach, sea & bus stop, 100m to the small supermarket. A bio garden is on the south side of the house. Lavender, vegetables, herbs, lemon, mandarin trees, fig, pear trees. On the east side of the house there is a parking space. Our house is newly renovated. The new central heating makes it possible to spend the spring and Easter days here comfortably. Roses now bloom in April. We are ecological. Our warm water preparation is guaranteed through sun energy. You can book half floors starting with 2 people + entire floor 108 m² living space, separate 1-2+4 people separable. This 2nd floor has an even better panorama-sea view of Split Bay, island Brac and mountain landscape
Sport options and recreation: Golf, tennis, hiking on beach (8 km long), mountain climbing, fast walking, swimming, boating; casino, night life in Split..connections to Italy. Podstrana offers the rental of catamarans and boats and sport options like wind surfing-sailing and similar things.
Dubrovnik is 213 km away, Makarska 43 km away, Omis 13 km away.
Golf course tennis courts are on the edge of Split, from here it is 3 km away. For holiday guests without cars, also can be reached by bus (transfer possible)
Swimming pool, gym and other things possible in the Meridien-Hotel-Casino. Highlights: Water taxi, aromatic spas, mountain climbing, swimming, sunning, on the cliff additional path through eco-village with old stone houses & church. Please also see object no. 517462 in Omis with river
Visit the culture and shopping city of Split with old Roman catacombs, excavations, Diocletian Palace, museums … (also in the environment in Solin, Trogir, Omis…).
Spring, Easter, winter w/central heating: We would be happy if you spent the winter by us. It is warmer than Middle and Northern Europe or North America. We have had guests from all over the world, from Argentina, America to New Zealand.
Guests, individual people, pension receivers, small families and large families from all over, from America to Australia, you are welcome to stay over the winter for multiple months. An individual person can rent the closed part of the floor, larger families 1st entire floor and large families or befriended families and groups one and a half or the entire 2 floors (athletes or artists, paint groups welcome). The 2 floors are equipped with 4 new kitchens, 4 new bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 eat-in kitchens each with sofa/bed, 2 small additional rooms each with sofa bed, connection halls, terraces and 6 a/c.
Highlight: Combine your holiday in this object 548838 Lavendel in Podstrana-Split with the object 517462 Omis with the estuary of the Cetina River.
Excursions: Brac, Supetar, 1200 other islands: From Split harbour, there are regular 2-3 hour ship or catamaran connections to Dubrovnik, Rijeka, Brac with Supetar, Hvar and many other islands and peninsulas. To the Split harbour (riva) you go through the city of Split, about 6 km. Supetar is a beautiful, well-known city, which was built to copy Texas in America. Half of it is already finished. Of course, Texas does not have the nice sea. Here in the Lavendel house, you have the advantage that you can enjoy the mainland and back country and go to the islands as you want, hourly in the peak season as well. All of our terraces have a sea view, you can enjoy the view to Brac, Supetar and others 6 km away. At evening, the stars light up and the romantic lights from Brac, Supetar and other cities. To Omis = 13 km.
Golf and tennis courts are 3 km away in Split.
Horse riding near Sinj is 36 km away for € 14 hourly + guide possible. You can combine a horse riding holiday with a swim holiday.
Lavendel 2nd floor 2-4-6 people 3 br 2 kitchens, 2: Podstrana Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 548838ha
Since central heating is in the house, you can rent for the winter or multiple months at a special price of € 240 per couple. Groups are also welcome. Very interesting landscape, south side with view of the Adriatic Sea, Brac island, the Bay of Split and in the north with lovely vegetable terraces, olive and pear trees. The wavy mountain landscape leads on a past through the old Ekodorf. Small excursions in the untouched nature to the small old church make you athletic and happy. Larger excursions to the Krka waterfalls, Plitvice Lake or to the pilgrimage city of Medjugorje where the Holy Maria appeared for the children. Split is enchanting. To the Split airport, there are flight connections (Germanwings for early-bookers) from all parts of the world. Direct flights come from Hannover, Cologne, maybe Berlin, a lot through Stuttgart, Vienna. Highlight for our guests is that you can combine your holiday stay with object 517462 in unique Omis with Cetina.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 108 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 9-14
- Rent for 2-4 people only half-floor for the half price! Come now for Easter. Every part can be locked up. Connection/separation through an ante-hall. 2. floor is also for 1-2 people or 3-7 people with 3 bedrooms, with 2 double beds, hall, 1st eat-in kitchen with sofa + 1 dining kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 a/c, 2 TVs and small room. The 2 bedrooms and eat-in kitchen have south-terrace access through double doors w/sea view through Split-Brac panorama, which is here somewhat better than II floor. From the 1st floor, the sea can be seen, southeast and south west side. From us there is just 1 white house. You can see the island of Brac. Please look at the pictures. South-terraces offer you a sea view and green lemon garden. Kitchens in 2nd floor have dishwasher. Everything, also kitchens and bathrooms were renovated in 2010 with tiles or laminate. I floor with blinds. International TV programs available. Internet for emails free of charge....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- All shower baths are new in light tiles or mosaics, brown-beige colours with washable shower-drapes. In 1st floor to west side, there is a large mirrored cabinet, small window looking to the west, and in the east there is 1 shelf 80cm wide in the ante-room before bathroom and the small north window. On the 2nd floor, 1 bathroom green-white with decoration & massage chai, west window and 1 bathroom brown-beige with yellow flowers decoration, before bathroom 1 cabinet 80 x 2M, north window. Washing machine connection available for longer stays. Washing machine on the ground floor. Laundry stands available on floors. Thermos, teapot, coffee machines, water cooker, drains, pots, roaster...and other kitchen utensils. Each kitchen is equipped with an outdoor extraction hood. The eat-in kitchen is equipped with a 160 cm wide sofa. Floors are the same in the division and area. Artists or people with special hobbies are also welcome....moreless
- For 2-3-4 people, half a floor is enough for half the price! Rent also a half floor and you will be very satisfied! Please smoke on the terrace. Enchanting environment for people with allergies, because the fresh sea air comes from the sea where the air is free of dust. Each kitchen and terrace has a dining table with chairs. For large families, a large pot is possible. For individual people, there are small pots. Here information about the kitchen: 1. floor has a kitchenette with a 2 plate stove and large fridge, beige-white and gas range with 4 spots or extra 2 spots electric. Large fridge-freezer. 2. floor has ceramic fields with 4 plates, 2 large fridges, dishwasher. Apothecary cabinet, etc. Large fan is available (for guests who do not like air conditioning) Board games for children and adults will be provided. Tennis and golf course 3 km away between Split and Podstrana also by bus....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mosquito Magnet
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 2 Ring Stove
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Child's Swing
- Gated Community
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2016
3 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2016
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2016
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2016
3 night min stay
Nov 1 - Nov 30, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2016
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
PREISE sind für eine Wohnung. Mieten sie eine Wohnung auch HALBE ETAGE für 2 Pers.=20€, !! für 4 Pers. =40,-€ Tag!!. Ganze Etage von 108-116 M2, ideal für 2 Paare. ZUSATZ-Kosten sind Heizung und/oder Klima 4 - 5 € pro/ist Tag. Haupsaison bitte möglichts von Samstag mit Abreise Samstag. Andere Wünsche eher vorsaison sind möglich. Großfamilie oder Freunde nehmen 2 FeWos extra NEBENEINADER !
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Riviera of Podstrana with the cities of Strozanac, Grljevac, Sveti Martin and Mutogras is distinguished by beautiful sand and pebble beaches. A holiday in Podstrana awaits you with sea and sunshine and lush Mediterranean vegetation including pine and tamarisk groves. A lot of restaurants and inns offer you local specialties and Dalmatian wines. Thanks to the public transportation, there is a good connection to Split and Omis. Split is unique through the Diocletian palace from the 3rd century and Omis as a picturesque city. Finds from the Roman times can be seen, which are probably from the antique Pituntium. There are two small churches dedicated to the holy George from the early medieval times. According to historical sources, the peace agreement between the Croatian ruler Mislav and the Venetian Doge Petar Tradeni occurred at the St. Martins church. The bishop church St. Anton and the Cindro house come from the baroque period.
Other Activities: Fast walking, walking, 8 km directly on beach with sea view, rafting 13 km from here
Golf: The golf course is on the edge of Split, thus, between Podstrana and Split and is the 4th bus station from us or a 6 minute drive = 3 km away. The levels are ideal for befriended guests who would like to live next to each other but still want their own shower area, etc.
Just 400 m away you will find 2 very large supermarkets that have everything, Konsum and Plodine on the left side from here. At the beginning of Podstrana, from the right side from here, is the Tommy supermarket, in front of this the bakery (with fresh bread rolls, 37 different types of bread and baked goods. Then there is a green golf course, branch to the large market (where everybody can purchase fruit and vegetables cheaper) large butcher shop, other large shops and Volksbank (with the best Euro exchange) with restaurant and robot household appliance store. Another 600 m away on the right side from here is the new Syti Centre, with Interspar, which has everything from Germany and Europe, with C&A, H&M, Deichmann, Mustang, cash machines and other shops. In Croatia, you will never hunger, because mostly all grocery stores are open on Sunday and nearly all holidays as well. Here you are used to having fresh bread every day. If you arrive by car, we can help you with the transfer. I often go shopping for myself and I can help transport everything with you on request. Here you can live comfortably by us and everything is near.
Ski: Easter egg hunt
Come for Easter and spend your holidays in the sun with very comfortable temperatures with an egg hunt in the bio-garden. We also have an Easter egg tree. Smaller and larger families, along with couples, are all very welcome. Ski info possibilities are behind the mountains on Bjelasnica, 110 km from Split. On Bjelasnica, you can rent houses and stay the night (the frugal local families from Split drive there in the morning and back in the evening. The north side of Podstrana, Split, Omis and others is a nice, interesting mountain landscape. Podstrana routes: Jogging or walking route, partly residential, partly nature - 5.8 km.
Trekking route to Upper Podstrana - approx. 2.5 h to top Beach walk 6 km Road to Upper Podstrana - 6.6 km (from hotel Le Meridien Lav).
Rafting and mountain climbing is very good and safe in Omis (13.5 km from Lavendel Haus). Experience this unique nature protection region between mountains – river Cetina and sea.
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: +385 021864403
- Secondary: +385 (0)95 5168598
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lavendel 2nd floor 130 m from the sea beach
1. E. Terraces sea view Brac
2E. Green bathroom-massage-chair 3 west
Beach Lavendel house, Podstrana Split
2. Floor bedroom 3 south half floor = 50%
Bedroom 2 south sea view 1st floor/dig TV
2. E. South terraces sea view near Split
1. floor eat-in kitchen east, couch 160 wide
2. E. South terraces sea view, half floor = 50%
2. Floor eat in-ceramic kitchen east dig-TV
2E. Bedroom 4 terrace sea view half E. = 50%
1. E. South bedroom 1, half floor = 50%
Shower bath 4 east 2nd floor + window always
Eat-in kitchen 1, 1st floor terrace sea view acces
2E. Eat-in kitchen, terrace-sea-view-access
1. floor, shower bath, always with window+WC
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 07/21/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.