Cozy 3 Bdrm House in Sugarbush Vermont(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cozy 3 Bdrm House In Sugarbush Vermont
****DO NOT SEND A DIRECT BOOKING REQUEST BEFORE READING THE WINTER HOLIDAY AND WEEKEND RATES BELOW. SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST****
Our house is 5 Minutes drive to Sugarbush Ski resort, with two great mountains boasting more annual snowfall than Killington. The house is located off the Sugarbush Access Road.
My father built this amazing cabin over 50 years ago; it has a real vintage feel, so for those looking for a nice quirky cabin experience, I think you will enjoy it.
Off ski season rates are $270 per night. Winter weekend, holiday/long weekend rates are $400 per night. Multiple day mid-week winter rates are negotiable.
It sleeps 8 easily, with three bedrooms and 2 full baths (a King, Queen and Two Full beds). There's a full kitchen, washer and dryer, Large TV, A DVD library, Wireless Internet, 6-8 person dinning room table, a den and a nice wood burning fire place. There is no microwave and no cable TV.
Guaranteed the most quaint and charming vacation rental!
****Activities and Food****
- The two towns - 5 minutes from the house are Warren and Waitsefield.
- The Mehuron grocery store is a nice locally owned grocery. There is also a Shaws on the other side of the main street.
- Make sure you check out American Flatbread (pizza) - very quaint unique “earthen oven” pizza experience.
For a quick bite, the tacos at Mad taco right by Mehurons are incredible - braised and smoked tacos.
- Other restaurants I like: the Hyde Away - delicious, also has nice bar and billiards.
- The Big Picture - good bar atmosphere and a movie theatre.
- The Local Folk Smokehouse. Live bands and Tex Mex
- The Powderhound Hostel - Live Bands and Pub
- The Peasant - fine dining.
- The common man - fine dining.
- The pitcher inn in warren - fine dining.
In the Valley you’ll find Skating in Waitsfield, tobogganing – Check out Mad River Rocket Sledding trails. Snowshoeing, cross country skiing – at Ole’s or Blueberry Lake, hot chocolate and waffle bar at the base of Sugarbush mountain, kids camps and 'Adventure Zone' for kids:
And the Big Picture movie theater:
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- House Rules •Check the fireplace flue before making a fire. •Keep Mud room door closed at all times (especially in Winter) and remove shoes before entering the house. •Sheets, towels and kitchen items are all supplied, and will be washed by us after you leave. •Do not touch electrical heat. There’s a central furnace dial to the right of the sliding glass doors. •Close the lights and lower the heat to 60 degrees in the winter, when you’re out for the day. It heats up very quickly upon your return. •Do not drink the alcohol. •There is a DVD library in the bottom of the bookshelf across from the kitchen. •There is no smoking in the house and if smoke is detected, your security deposit will be withheld. •Wifi password is 5148424985. •Key instructions to be given before check in. Andrew's number: 514-519-3739 Jessica or Crystal - the neighbours and caretakers can also be reached at (802)595-1964 / (802)793- 1728 •There is a $20 fee for losing the key or locking it inside....moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $112
There is a $20 fee for losing the key or locking it inside the house.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 06, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.