****MESSAGE ME BEFORE SENDING A BOOKING REQUEST!!!******
- READ THE WINTER HOLIDAY AND WEEKEND RATES BELOW
- Sorry, no full-season rentals
My father built this amazing cabin over 50 years ago; it is fully updated head to toe but has a real vintage feel, for those looking for the quintessential cabin experience!!
Our beautiful home is 5 Minutes drive to Sugarbush Ski resort. The house is located off the Sugarbush Access Road with the free Mad Bus ready to drive you to the slopes.
Off ski season rates are $270 per night. Winter weekend and holiday/long weekend rates are $400 per night. Multiple day mid-week winter rates are negotiable.
It sleeps 8 easily, with three bedrooms and 2 full baths (a King, Queen and Two Full beds). There's a full kitchen, washer and dryer, Large TV, A DVD library, Wireless Internet, 6-8 person dinning room table, a den and a nice wood burning fire place. There is no microwave and no cable TV.
Guaranteed the most quaint and charming vacation rental!
****Activities and Food****
- The two towns - 5 minutes from the house are Warren and Waitsefield.
- The Mehuron grocery store is a nice locally owned grocery. There is also a Shaws on the other side of the main street.
- Make sure you check out American Flatbread (pizza) - very quaint unique “earthen oven” pizza experience.
For a quick bite, the tacos at Mad taco right by Mehurons are incredible - braised and smoked tacos.
- Other restaurants I like: the Hyde Away - delicious, also has nice bar and billiards.
- The Big Picture - good bar atmosphere and a movie theatre.
- The Local Folk Smokehouse. Live bands and Tex Mex
- The Powderhound Hostel - Live Bands and Pub
- The Peasant - fine dining.
- The common man - fine dining.
- The pitcher inn in warren - fine dining.
In the Valley you’ll find Skating in Waitsfield, tobogganing – Check out Mad River Rocket Sledding trails. Snowshoeing, cross country skiing – at Ole’s or Blueberry Lake, hot chocolate and waffle bar at the base of Sugarbush mountain, kids camps and 'Adventure Zone' for kids:
And the Big Picture movie theater: