Oceanfront Condo! 2 Bdr / 2 BA Affordable Indulgence!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath oceanfront affordable luxury condo!
The view from the lanai is stunning, sunrises are amazing, the sound of the surf is soothing, and the beach, just steps away, is perfect for swimming, snorkeling, playing, long walks (4-5 miles to Sugar Beach if you like), and treasure hunting (seashells).
Our condo comes with all the comforts of home inside - air conditioning, full kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave),coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes/utensils/pots/pans, washer/dryer, hairdryers, cable TV, sound system, and more! The master bed/bath includes a king bed and bathroom with shower. The guest bed/bath includes twin beds that convert to a king and a bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
The grounds around the complex include a community pool, gas and briquette grills, ample parking, elevators. Within walking distance are restaurants, shopping, marina, miniature golf, and groceries. Centrally located on the island many attractions are 15 to 30 minutes away by car.
The overall feel of the condo, the complex, and the general area of Maalaea Bay is laid back, friendly, and comfortable - just what a perfect vacation should be!
Tax ID# W54391780-01
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Pacific Standard Time
Member since: 2012
- On floor 3
- 972 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Both bedrooms are suite style with adjoining bathrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Dec 14, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Dec 14, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure Cleaning $145
- Booking $50
- Tax Rate 13.42%
$200 deposit required at time of reservation (applied to balance of full payment)
Credit Cards accepted/Deposit confirmation sent within 24 hours (weekends excluded)
Rates subject to Hawai'i State Taxes (13.42%)
All bookings incur a $35 service charge plus an additional one time cleaning charge of $135
Full payment required 30 days prior to arrival
Christmas bookings to be paid in full by October
Check-in 2PM, Check-out 11 AM - Minimum stay 3 nights, Christmas 10 nights
60-day cancellation policy, $50 cancellation fee
Cancellations of less than 60 days produce refunds based on the unit being re-rented
- refunds are pro-rated based on the number of nights the unit is re-rented
(Christmas cancellations must be made before October 1st)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Within 15 minutes of picking up your luggage you can be settling into your vacation at 319 Kanai A Nalu. Conveniently located yet peaceful and quiet there is much to do within walking distance - the aquarium, Buzz's Wharf for all ocean excurions, shopping and great restaurants. Other great experiences are also a close drive away - 3-golf courses within 10 minutes; 15 minutes to Kahului; 10 minutes to Kihei and another 5 to Wailea; 20 minutes to Lahaina and 30 minutes to Ka'anapali. Bus service is a 5 minute walk to Malaaea Bay Harbor and costs as low as $2 all day.
Driving Directions to Kanai A Nalu 319:
1. Head directly out from the airport. You'll be on Dairy Road.
2. Dairy Road becomes Hwy 380. Continue west about 8 miles until it ends.
3. Turn left on Hwy 30, called Honopiilani Hwy.
4. About a mile later, bear left at the green highway sign for Ma’alaea Village. You'll be on Ma’alaea Rd.
◦ Alternate route: if you miss the turn (or prefer to turn at a traffic signal), continue on Hwy 30 about 1/2 mile further. At the traffic light, turn left (Kapoli St). Then right onto Ma’alaea Road.
5. Turn left onto Hauoli Street (it says 'Rd' on the attached map).
6. Continue 1/2 a mile to 250 Hauoli St. It's just after the 3rd speed bump.
7. When you see the 'Kanai A Nalu' sign (white letters on a blue background), turn into the driveway and turn left then right following the parking lot to the other side of the complex.
8. Unit #319 is in the building now straight ahead (opposite side as driveway entrance, same side as driveway exit) – closest to the ocean, with steps on the left. The southeast elevator is near the back (street side) of the complex, just to the right of the ground floor unit #113 and through the breezeway. The luggage cart and/or grocery baskets should be waiting there for ease of transporting luggage and groceries to the upper floors.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Love visiting Maui, striving to be best in class for condo rentals - also part owners of unit 402 - Washingtonians ~ a Cougar and a Husky ~ love our teams!
Why the Owner Chose Maalaea, HI, USA:
We LOVE this property! Oceanfront is spectacular, but it is the long beach walks that we most enjoy!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Oceanfront, beach steps away, whale watching in season is incredible, comfort, comfort, comfort!
- Primary: +1 509-924-8380 Pacific Standard Time
- Secondary: +1 509-863-2996 Pacific Standard Tim
- Fax: +1 509-928-8382 Pacific Standard Time
Sunrise from the Lanai overlooking Haleakala
The beach looking toward Kihei
Communal Pool, Lawn area, Outdoor grilling area
Dining room, living room w/46' TV, lanai
Dining room set up to seat 4-6
Kitchen sink and countertops
Master bedroom - King
Master bedroom w/cable TV
Master bathroom shower
Guest bedroom is suite style - king bed convertible to twins
Guest bathroom with tub/shower combo
Lanai with seating for 4 overlooking Maalaea Bay
View of Kanai A Nalu-319 is second from the end on the 3rd floor
The beach looking toward Maalaea Bay Harbor
Living room looking out toward lanai, beaches, and Maalaea Bay
Living room looking back toward kitchen, guest bedroom suite
Kitchen equipped w/microwave, stovetop, oven, d/w, refrigerator w/ice maker
Refrigerator w/ice maker, stacked washer/dryer unit
Master bedroom - suite like with adjoining bathroom
Master bathroom w/shower
Guest bedroom suite style w/adjoining bath - king bed convertible to twins
Guest bathroom sink
Lanai overlooks lawn, beaches, and Maalaea Bay
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees