Purchased in October 2013, The Haven has undergone a total transformation and is now ready to delight and excite you. A PRIMO location, just 3 minutes walking distance from downtown restaurants, movies and shopping, 10 minutes walk to South Beach and Kids Korner, with features that include an:
• Open kitchen with new quartz counters, appliances, breakfast nook and sitting areas
• Open living room / dining room with all new furnishings and a 51” HDTV
• Four queen bedrooms (one with a twin sleeper sofa) that sleep up to 9 adults and a colorful bunk room that sleeps up to 10 young children. Newly created Great Room w/51” HDTV viewing area and a Game & Gallery space, including a PlayStation 4!
• [IMPORTANT NOTICE: The new South Haven short-term rental ordinance restricts the occupancy of the Haven to 14 persons over the age of 24 months, with no restrictions on children two years old or younger. We plan to abide by the regulations.]
• New laundry room with 2 washer / dryer sets
• Spacious refinished deck with piped gas grill and fire pit
• New furnishings throughout the entire house
• Gas fire pit, and more …
The intent of the extensive renovation was to create an environment that we or you would view as a 'Home Away from Home', delivering a high level of comfort and class, and we have done just that! The little touches that delight are everywhere: the artwork, the iconoclastic design of each bedroom, the vibrant colors in the Bunk Room. And we aren’t done yet! We plan to continue to step it up, based on feedback that we get from you.
The Haven's sweet spot is multi-generational families. We are very well suited for granmas and gramps on the 1st floor, moms and dads on the 2nd floor and a bunch of kids in the Bunk Room.
We have no doubt that you will enjoy your experience at the Haven. Creating a “Home away from Home” is a high standard – we plan to meet and exceed it! See you at The Haven!