Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Beautiful 2bdrm 2 bath condo in Saladaeng - near Lumpini Pk & Siam
Each bedroom has its own central air conditioning unit. Each room tastefully decorated with contemporary & Asian furniture and wood flooring. Second bedroom contains safe, desk and a copier/scanner/printer.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Pets are not allowed in the building.Pets are not allowed in the building.
Max guests: 4
- This condo is my home away from home. I would love for you to enjoy my unit but please treat it with loving care.
- I have tried to equip it with the common day necessities in addition to extras that you will not find at most hotels or apartments.
- If there is something special that you might require, please do not hesitate to ask.
Hosted by Jerry GoodmanAsk a question
About Jerry Goodman
I am a traveler who enjoys taking photography of UNESCO World Heritage sites in SE Asia and who enjoys the cuisine in Asia.
Jerry Goodman purchased this condo in 2011
Why Jerry Goodman chose Bang Rak
Saladaeng Residences is in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Bangkok. Saladaeng is in the city center near parks, embassies, shopping, entertainment and it has the skytrain and subway transportation stations. Saladaeng is busy during the day and turns into a quiet neighborhood at night.
What makes this condo unique
This condo is located on a very quiet soi (street) but it is also located in the one of the most desired neighborhoods in Bangkok. One is a very short walk from mass transit, relaxing parks, shopping, restaurants and hospitals. The Saladaeng neighborhood doesn't have the constant traffic and congestion that often can be found in other areas.