Private Beach Cottage; Ask About Our Winter Rates.(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 2, Sleeps 8
• (4) Bedrooms: Queen Beds (3) * Bunk Beds (1) * Closets * Wall Mounted TV’s (All Bedrooms).
• (2) Bathrooms: Shower * Storage * Starter Soap, Shampoo, Lotion & Toilet Paper.
• Kitchen: Bar Style Seating * Kitchen Table * Stainless Steel Appliances (Refrigerator / Stove / Microwave / Dishwasher) * Keurig Coffee Maker * Toaster * Blender * Pots & Pans * Bake Ware * Tupperware * Plates * Bowls * Cups * Mugs * Assortment of Everyday Utensils.
• Family Room: Panoramic View of the Beach and Lake Erie * 60” Television * Blu-ray Player * Stereo * Cabinets for Storage.
• Exterior: Cover Porch with Seating (5) * Other porch seating (4) * Adirondack Beach Chairs (4) * Chaise Lounge Chairs (4) * Gas Grill * Shower/Rinse off.
• Other: Washer/Dryer * Central Air Conditioning/Furnace * Cable TV * Internet * Gated/Private Parking (2 vehicles).
• Beach: Pier for fishing * Boat Launch * Volleyball Net * Kayaks * Paddle boards * Life Jackets.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Two full baths. Cabinet and shelving for storing towels.
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 10 - May 26, 2017
2 night min stay
May 27 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
Fall Rate 2016
Sep 10 - May 19, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning - off season $75
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Must be 25 or older to rent this cottage; acceptations apply but must be approved by owner.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located close to Cedar Point, Great Wolf Lodge, Kalahari Water Park, Castaway Bay Water Park, Ferry service to the Lake Erie Islands, Sherrod Park, Wineries/pubs, Fishing Charters, Riverfront dining at Chez Francois (for adults) and other local family style restaurants, shopping, and several casinos. Guests that have visited have enjoyed the Cleveland Zoo/Rainforest, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center, History Museum, Cleveland Indians Game, Lake Erie Crushers Baseball, Blossom Music Center, Hiking/bird watching, Marblehead Lighthouse, and much more.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Our family has been enjoying the “Beach Club” for several years now. Our first visit to the beach was by invitation from a close friend who owned a cottage on the beach. We immediately fell in love with all that the property had to offer…the location, the beach, and the cottages themselves. We knew that one day we would have our very own cottage on this beach. A few years later (2010) we were presented with the opportunity to purchase our first “beach” cottage…we jumped at opportunity. Our summers have never been the same since…filled with endless sun, sand, and fun. In the Spring of 2014, we were again presented with an opportunity to purchase a second “beach” cottage, this time we had a vision to create an opportunity for others to experience the “Beach Club”. We took the next 3 months fully restoring this old, outdated cottage into a gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom single story beach themed home away from home for guests both near and far to enjoy.
Why the Owner Chose Vermilion, OH, USA:
This is a unique beach property that is one of a kind. The cottage (some like to call it a house) sits directly on its own private beach and a stones throw from Lake Erie. This is not like other lake properties where you get a glance of the lake and the beach from a small window and have to walk down a cliff to get to the beach…or depending on the way the winds blows; there may not be a beach at all. At the “Beach Club” there are no cliffs to maneuver and no obstacles impeding your view. It is as easy as walking out your front door and onto your own private beach filled with fun.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
THE BEACH...There is beach volleyball for those who want to get a little sandy. Pick up a game of horse shoes or ladder ball to test your skill. The kids can spend hours building castles and playing in the sand. You can even search for shells and sea glass on the beach. Look for the rare red or blue pieces. Take a dip in the lake and/or relax on a float. For those looking for adventure, take a ride in a kayak up the river or test your balance on one of the paddle boards. At the end of the day relax on your covered porch or park yourself in a beach chair and watch some of the most breath taking sunsets that you’ll ever experience. In the evening, join us on the pier next to the fire pit as we roast marshmallows and make S’mores while watching the stars twinkle overhead.
- Primary: 4408217093 Leave a message and I will return the call.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset from beach
Cottage F, E, and D - Mid May 2014.
Sun setting behind Cedar Point - late summer
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.