April 5 Night Special, April 24-29 Only $995. Make Your Reservation Today!(8 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Beach Condo, 2 Bedrooms Plus Bunk Insert (sleeps 6-8), 2 Bathrooms With Shower
• LOCATION, LOCATION, and LOCATION: Our luxurious condo is beach front located on the 16th floor of the Aqua offering spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. It is just a short walk to the Pier Park entertainment district and the City Pier. Stroll along the pier to see what the fisherman are catching and then walk across the street to Pier Park for some excellent food, drink, shopping, and entertainment!
• COMFORTABLY SLEEP FROM 6 TO 8:
~ MASTER SUITE & BATH: The master suite includes a king size bed complete with luxury linens and lots of pillows! There are large windows that provide a view of the Bay, Pier Park and Miracle Strip. There is a large dresser that contains many drawers for your clothing (unpack and stay for a while), a Samsung 39 Inch LED TV and a Blue Ray DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind from a busy day. A closet is also available to hang up your party dress and other clothing. An iron and ironing board are available for your convenience. The master suite includes your own private full bathroom with double sinks, large tub, and separate walk in shower.
~ GUEST SUITE & HALL BATH: The guest suite includes a queen size bed complete with luxury linens and pillows! There are large windows that provide a view of the Bay, Pier Park and Miracle Strip. There is a dresser that contains many drawers for your clothing, a Samsung 39 Inch LED TV and a Blue Ray DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind. A closet is also available. The guest bedroom suite is right next to the hall full bathroom.
~ BUNK Insert: The kids get their own sleeping area. The bunk insert is located off the hall way and next to the hall bathroom.
~ LIVING ROOM SLEEPER/SOFA: For the extra guests we have a comfortable sofa by day and an extra queen size bed at night.
• KITCHEN: The full kitchen includes a refrigerator with ice dispenser in the door, oven, stove top, microwave, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, glasses, pots, pans, bowls and all eating and cooking utensils. There is also a pantry closet to store all of your goodies. From the kitchen you have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• DINING AREA: The dining area includes a large table with six chairs and a breakfast bar with three bar stools. There is plenty of room for everyone to sit down and enjoy their meal. From the dining area you also have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• LIVING ROOM: The living room includes a comfortable sofa, love seat, end tables & lamps and coffee table. There is a BIG SCREEN Samsung 55 inch LED TV and Blue Ray DVD Player. There are large floor to ceiling windows and a sliding door (provides access to your private balcony) that provides great views of the Gulf of Mexico!
• BALCONY: Your very own private balcony. There are four chairs, two tables and lounge chair for your relaxation and enjoyment. From here you have great views of the pools below, white sandy beach, emerald water and unbelievable sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico! A great place to start the day with a cup of coffee or end the day unwinding with your favorite drink as you watch the sun set over the horizon!
• LAUNDRY AREA: The laundry area includes both a full size washer and dryer.
• CEILING FANS: For your comfort, there are ceiling fans located in the living room, master and guest bedrooms.
• FREE INTERNET: For your convenience WIRELESS internet access is available in our condo (including reception on the balcony) and the entire Aqua resort. Wired internet connection is also available in our condo.
• FREE BEACH LOUNGE CHAIRS AND UMBRELLA SERVICE: During the summer season, your rental includes free access to two beach lounge chairs and a beach umbrella already set up and waiting for you each day. You are just footsteps away from the condo to the beach.
• TWO POOLS: Two large pools are beach side landscaped with tropical plants and palm trees. One of the pools continues inside and is heated during the cooler months. There is also a hot tub.
• FITNESS ROOM: There is an on-site fitness room that overlooks the pool and beach.
• FREE PARKING AND CONDO ACCESS: A secured parking garage is available for your use. It is located across the street and is connected to the towers by a temperature controlled elevated walk way. There are four high speed elevators for your convenience.
• TELEPHONES: There are telephones available in the living room and master bedroom which provide free local and US long distance service.
• NO PETS & NO SMOKING: So that everyone can enjoy their stay, pets are not allowed and smoking is prohibited.
• MINIMUM RENTAL AGE: There is a minimum age of 25 required to rent at the Aqua.
* RATES & SPECIAL DEALS: Please check our Rate Details below. Check often for our special 'All Inclusive' rates! If you don't see the special you are looking for send us an email and we will see what we can do for you!
* CALYPSO CONDO: If you don't see the dates available that you want, check out our Calypso condo at VRBO #301311.
* RESPONSE TIME AND RESPONSE RATE: HomeAway/VRBO – does not display accurate response times and response rates. Because we have elected to talk directly with our guests by email or phone, the only way HomeAway/VRBO allows us to indicate that we have contacted our guests is to click on your phone number. If phone numbers are not provided (it is not a required field) on a guest inquiry, it assumes that we have not contacted our guests and counts against our response time and rate.
In most cases we respond to all of our guests within an hour or two. An exception to this may be a late evening inquiry or if I am traveling for business. All guest inquires are important to us and I regret that misleading numbers are reported to you by HomeAway/VRBO! Check our guest reviews, we take care of our condos and we take care of guests!
Keywords: Aqua, condo, vacation rental, vacation home, rental, Pier Park, Panama City Beach, ocean front, beach front, gulf, Florida, beach, pool, vacation, golf, shopping, fishing, Panama City, luxury, deluxe, Gulf of Mexico, Big Screen TV
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 16
- 1283 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Four high speed elevators are provided.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 8 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
May 27 - Jun 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 17 - Jun 30, 2017
6 night min stay
July 4th Holiday
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jul 8 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Cleaning fee and Taxes will be added to the above rates.
Spring Break, Summer Seasonal periods, and Holiday weeks may require a minimum stay of 1 week.
Winter period requires a minimum stay of 8 weeks.
Rates may be higher during holidays & high demand periods.
Note: A deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
When you are ready to make your reservation, my management company will contact you to collect a deposit and confirm your reservation. The remaining balance is not due until your check in date.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Miracle Strip amusement park is now open adjacent to Pier Park. It offers rides and games for all ages. It is a smaller version of the original Miracle Strip Amusement Park.
Golf: One of many public courses in Panama City Beach, the Holiday Golf Club is located only two and a half miles from the Calypso. It is an 18-hole par 72 Championship Course. The Greens were designed to challenge even the most experienced short game artist. Holiday's broad lake-lined fairways and elevated greens are protected by bunkers of silky white sand. The Course has been described in national golf publications as among one of Florida's most enjoyable yet challenging tracks. The course will test every club in your bag, without testing your frustration level. The club also features Bay Counties only 'Lighted' 9-hole Par 3 course designed with the entire family in mind, as well as the scratch golfer. The course offers three sets of tee's, including junior tees. The facility offers an extensive practice area with an illuminated range, practice chipping green, and large putting green.
Year Purchased: 2014
About: About You - Thank you for considering our condo for your next vacation! We live in Texas and have purchased our second beautiful luxury condo in Panama City Beach. Our family vacations often at the beach and knows what guests expect when they rent a place to stay. We will do our best to make sure that you enjoy your stay, tell your friends and family about our place, and keep returning year after year!
Why Panama City Beach, FL, USA:
Why This Property? – Our first PCB condo we purchased in 2010 was at the Calypso. When we decided to purchase our second condo we narrowed it down to the Calypso and Aqua. Both of these are excellent resorts and both are next to Pier Park, Miracle Strip, and the city Pier. When a foreclosure became available in the Aqua it was our opportunity to purchase this condo and make it ours. We replaced the entire floor with ceramic “wood like” tile, painted all the walls and ceilings, and provide all new furnishings. It looks great!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Unique Benefits - It is just a short walk to Pier Park, Miracle Strip, and city pier. You can fish from the pier or just enjoy watching others. At Pier Park you can shop, eat, enjoy your favorite drink, listen to some live music, or just enjoy some ice cream with the kids. The Aqua provides an Indoor/Outdoor heated pool and a nice fitness center overlooking the pools and beach.
- Primary: 5125608767
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to the Aqua! Enjoy the pool, enjoy the view, enjoy our condo!
Dining and living area with great views and seating for every one!
Great family area
Master bathroom with large tub and separate walk in shower.
Hall bathroom with tub/shower.
View to the west from the balcony. City Pier is in the background.
Outdoor grills for your grilling enjoyment!
View of the Aqua from Front Beach Road.
View of the Miracle Strip and Pier Park from the front balcony.
Come relax in our living room with a great view of the Gulf and a 55 Inch LED TV
Master bedroom with king bed, large dresser, and 39 inch LED TV
Guest bedroom with queen size bed, dresser, and 39 inch LED TV.
Balcony with great views of the pools, beach, and Gulf of Mexico!
West pool looking to the east.
View of the Aqua balconies from the beach side.
Sky bridge connects the Aqua to the parking garage.
View of the Aqua from Pier Park. The Aqua is just a short walk from Pier Park.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.