About the property
- Condo1283 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Beach Condo, 2 Bedrooms Plus Bunk Insert (sleeps 6-8), 2 Bathrooms With Shower
HELLO and THANK YOU for taking interest in renting our luxury Aqua condo in Panama City Beach which overlooks the beautiful white beaches and Gulf of Mexico. Here are some great reasons to stay with us:
• LOCATION, LOCATION, and LOCATION: Our luxurious condo is beach front located on the 16th floor of the Aqua offering spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. It is just a short walk to the Pier Park entertainment district and the City Pier. Stroll along the pier to see what the fisherman are catching and then walk across the street to Pier Park for some excellent food, drink, shopping, and entertainment!
• COMFORTABLY SLEEP FROM 6 TO 8:
~ MASTER SUITE & BATH: The master suite includes a king size bed complete with luxury linens and lots of pillows! There are large windows that provide a view of the Bay, Pier Park and Miracle Strip. There is a large dresser that contains many drawers for your clothing (unpack and stay for a while), a Samsung 39 Inch LED TV and a Blue Ray DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind from a busy day. A closet is also available to hang up your party dress and other clothing. An iron and ironing board are available for your convenience. The master suite includes your own private full bathroom with double sinks, large tub, and separate walk in shower.
~ GUEST SUITE & HALL BATH: The guest suite includes a queen size bed complete with luxury linens and pillows! There are large windows that provide a view of the Bay, Pier Park and Miracle Strip. There is a dresser that contains many drawers for your clothing, a Samsung 39 Inch LED TV and a Blue Ray DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind. A closet is also available. The guest bedroom suite is right next to the hall full bathroom.
~ BUNK Insert: The kids get their own sleeping area. The bunk insert is located off the hall way and next to the hall bathroom.
~ LIVING ROOM SLEEPER/SOFA: For the extra guests we have a comfortable sofa by day and an extra queen size bed at night.
• KITCHEN: The full kitchen includes a refrigerator with ice dispenser in the door, oven, stove top, microwave, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, glasses, pots, pans, bowls and all eating and cooking utensils. There is also a pantry closet to store all of your goodies. From the kitchen you have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• DINING AREA: The dining area includes a large table with six chairs and a breakfast bar with three bar stools. There is plenty of room for everyone to sit down and enjoy their meal. From the dining area you also have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• LIVING ROOM: The living room includes a comfortable sofa, love seat, end tables & lamps and coffee table. There is a BIG SCREEN Samsung 55 inch LED TV and Blue Ray DVD Player. There are large floor to ceiling windows and a sliding door (provides access to your private balcony) that provides great views of the Gulf of Mexico!
• BALCONY: Your very own private balcony. There are four chairs, two tables and lounge chair for your relaxation and enjoyment. From here you have great views of the pools below, white sandy beach, emerald water and unbelievable sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico! A great place to start the day with a cup of coffee or end the day unwinding with your favorite drink as you watch the sun set over the horizon!
• LAUNDRY AREA: The laundry area includes both a full size washer and dryer.
• CEILING FANS: For your comfort, there are ceiling fans located in the living room, master and guest bedrooms.
• FREE INTERNET: For your convenience WIRELESS internet access is available in our condo (including reception on the balcony) and the entire Aqua resort. Wired internet connection is also available in our condo.
• FREE BEACH LOUNGE CHAIRS AND UMBRELLA SERVICE: During the summer season, your rental includes free access to two beach lounge chairs and a beach umbrella already set up and waiting for you each day. You are just footsteps away from the condo to the beach.
• TWO POOLS: Two large pools are beach side landscaped with tropical plants and palm trees. One of the pools continues inside and is heated during the cooler months. There is also a hot tub.
• FITNESS ROOM: There is an on-site fitness room that overlooks the pool and beach.
• FREE PARKING AND CONDO ACCESS: A secured parking garage is available for your use. It is located across the street and is connected to the towers by a temperature controlled elevated walk way. There are four high speed elevators for your convenience.
• TELEPHONES: There are telephones available in the living room and master bedroom which provide free local and US long distance service.
• NO PETS & NO SMOKING: So that everyone can enjoy their stay, pets are not allowed and smoking is prohibited.
• MINIMUM RENTAL AGE: There is a minimum age of 25 required to rent at the Aqua.
* RATES & SPECIAL DEALS: Please check our Rate Details below. Check often for our special 'All Inclusive' rates! If you don't see the special you are looking for send us an email and we will see what we can do for you!
* CALYPSO CONDO: If you don't see the dates available that you want, check out our Calypso condo at VRBO #301311.
* RESPONSE TIME AND RESPONSE RATE: HomeAway/VRBO – does not display accurate response times and response rates. Because we have elected to talk directly with our guests by email or phone, the only way HomeAway/VRBO allows us to indicate that we have contacted our guests is to click on your phone number. If phone numbers are not provided (it is not a required field) on a guest inquiry, it assumes that we have not contacted our guests and counts against our response time and rate.
In most cases we respond to all of our guests within an hour or two. An exception to this may be a late evening inquiry or if I am traveling for business. All guest inquires are important to us and I regret that misleading numbers are reported to you by HomeAway/VRBO! Check our guest reviews, we take care of our condos and we take care of guests!
Keywords: Aqua, condo, vacation rental, vacation home, rental, Pier Park, Panama City Beach, ocean front, beach front, gulf, Florida, beach, pool, vacation, golf, shopping, fishing, Panama City, luxury, deluxe, Gulf of Mexico, Big Screen TV
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 07, 2018
About You - Thank you for considering our condo for your next vacation! We live in Texas and have purchased our second beautiful luxury condo in Panama City Beach. Our family vacations often at the beach and knows what guests expect when they rent a place to stay. We will do our best to make sure that you enjoy your stay, tell your friends and family about our place, and keep returning year after year!
Randy purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Randy chose Panama City Beach
Why This Property? – Our first PCB condo we purchased in 2010 was at the Calypso. When we decided to purchase our second condo we narrowed it down to the Calypso and Aqua. Both of these are excellent resorts and both are next to Pier Park, Miracle Strip, and the city Pier. When a foreclosure became available in the Aqua it was our opportunity to purchase this condo and make it ours. We replaced the entire floor with ceramic “wood like” tile, painted all the walls and ceilings, and provide all new furnishings. It looks great!
What makes this Condo unique
Unique Benefits - It is just a short walk to Pier Park, Miracle Strip, and city pier. You can fish from the pier or just enjoy watching others. At Pier Park you can shop, eat, enjoy your favorite drink, listen to some live music, or just enjoy some ice cream with the kids. The Aqua provides an Indoor/Outdoor heated pool and a nice fitness center overlooking the pools and beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Wonderful condo, extremely professional owner
We stayed here during spring break this year. We have stayed at Aqua the past 4 years and were skeptical of the 16th floor and the fact that the balcony was not as large as previous 1 Br units we had stayed in. These issues quickly became nothing to us when we saw the spaciousness and cleanliness of the unit. The owner is incredible to work with, and was more than accommodating with the tiniest of issues which were very minor.
We appreciate all comments from our guests. We work very hard to take care of our condos and take care of our guests! If you have not yet had the chance to stay in our Aqua condo, give us a try. You will all enjoy your stay and have a great time! We have many guests that return year after year and some that stay with us multiple times in the same year.
Condo was just as pictured. Plenty of room for the 7 of us. Was not sure about staying on the 16th floor but elevators waits were not long and parking was not a problem.
The Aqua is a great place to stay and our condo is in great shape! We rent all year and take reservations up to a year in advance. Fall is a great time to visit. Come golf, fish, shop, or just take a relaxing walk on the beach!
We had a wonderful experience with this condo and the Agua property. The condo was very roomy and modern. It was beautifully decorated and stocked with all the comforts of home. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.
We take care of our condos and we take care of our guests. If you are looking for a great place to stay in Panama City Beach, come stay with us. Many of our guests return year after year. Make your reservation today!
Great Vacation With Family
My husband, daughter and I spent a week in this beautiful condo. It had everything we needed and we would certainly rent again. The owners of the condo were great to work with. We had a great view from our room and a wonderful time while we were there.
This was our first season renting our new condo at the Aqua. We have had great response from our guests! Our Aqua condo is a great place to come and unwind and just enjoy some time with your family and friends. Come stay with us on your next trip to Panama City Beach. Make your reservation with us early to get the dates you want.
Fun Family Vacation
My family really enjoyed this condo and condo amenities! The condo was very spacious and had plenty of room for our stuff! The elevators were fast. The key code for entering the pool and beach was a little much to have everything locked down! We used the grills there twice and they we're very clean! It was awesome being so close to Pier Park and Walmart! This condo was like being home away from home!
Come enjoy your next vacation with us! We take care of our condo and we take care of our guests! Our condo is available year round and we accept reservations up to a year in advance. Make your next reservation with us early to get the dates you want.
This was our first time in Panama City Beach. The condo and the Aqua resort was great. We enjoyed the beach and pools. The property was very clean and conveniently located near Pier Park - restaurants and shopping. We had a very fun and relaxing vacation! We hope to come back again!
The Aqua is a great place to enjoy your next vacation. There are two beautiful pools beach side, a fitness center overlooking the pool, and you are adjacent to the Pier Park entertainment/shopping/restaurant center. Our guests love our renovations. Come see what we have done to our new condo!
Miracle Strip amusement park is now open adjacent to Pier Park. It offers rides and games for all ages. It is a smaller version of the original Miracle Strip Amusement Park. Golf: One of many public courses in Panama City Beach, the Holiday Golf Club is located only two and a half miles from the Calypso. It is an 18-hole par 72 Championship Course. The Greens were designed to challenge even the most experienced short game artist. Holiday's broad lake-lined fairways and elevated greens are protected by bunkers of silky white sand. The Course has been described in national golf publications as among one of Florida's most enjoyable yet challenging tracks. The course will test every club in your bag, without testing your frustration level. The club also features Bay Counties only 'Lighted' 9-hole Par 3 course designed with the entire family in mind, as well as the scratch golfer. The course offers three sets of tee's, including junior tees. The facility offers an extensive practice area with an illuminated range, practice chipping green, and large putting green.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee and Taxes will be added to the above rates. Spring Break, Summer Seasonal periods, and Holiday weeks may require a minimum stay of 1 week. Winter period requires a minimum stay of 8 weeks. Rates may be higher during holidays & high demand periods. Note: A deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.