Overflowing with lemon and orange trees, vineyards, oliveyards and rare plants, this property is a renovated Tuscan house on two levels, less than a 10-minute drive from Lucca historical walls.
It is located in a quiet and strategic position to visit all the attractions in northern Tuscany!
ONLY YOU will be using the house, the garden with the brick barbecue and the exclusive in-ground 12 meters long swimming pool.
***GARDEN AND POOL AREA***
* Table-tennis table (ping pong table), mini football goal posts, beach chairs, sunbeds, a big table with chairs, brick barbecue
* 12*6*1,5 metres pool, cleaned and sanitized every day
* House/swimming pool/garden are completely private!
* Gourmet kitchen complete with induction plates, steel kettle, fridge, freezer, microwave, full flatware, pots and glasses set, coffee moka pots and more.
* A chestnut table (8 seats) plus a two places couch and TV sat
* Washing machine and outdoor drying racks
* 100% cotton bed linens and bathroom towels are provided
* Every bedroom has one bathroom with sink, WC and shower
* The only room exposed to the sun (first floor) is air-conditioned, the other two only have fans (but they are fresher as they are north-exposed).
* Two bedrooms have one matrimonial (king) bed each, the third bedroom has two single beds.
* For 6 + people groups there is space for two additional single beds
The house is air-conditioned.
Bed linens and bathroom towels are provided (100% cotton)
I am always available via call, text or email.
Internet Wifi is provided in all the house.
All expenses are included!
*** DRIVING DISTANCES ***
Villa Cortinella is located in a quiet and small district of Lucca, but you can find a chocolat shop, a bakery, a coffee bar, a really good restaurant and a great pizzeria within walking distance!
It is located 6 km from Lucca walls, in a great position to visit all the attractions in northern Tuscany.
I will give you my SPECIAL GUIDE, where you will find all the addresses, phone numbers and descriptions about all the places you need to see.
Arranging your vacation will be extremely easy!
Bring a car and explore the nearby beaches, caves and canyons, abandoned villages, historical villas, an exciting adventure park with survival courses and rafting experiences, the amazing old walled city of Lucca, all of these attractions - and much more - are within a few minutes driving!
You can do day trips to Pisa, Florence, and Cinque Terre.
5 minutes ---> stunning hilltop villages and historical villas
10 minutes ---> LUCCA old town and fortified village of Nozzano
20 minutes ---> Montecarlo wine village and Collodi (Pinocchio)
30 minutes ---> PISA (leaning tower and airport), Versilia beaches, adventure parks with rafting and survival experiences, abandoned villages and canyons in the apennines.
40 minutes ---> FIRENZE (Florence), Garfagnana valley with parks, castles and hiking trails, Massaciuccoli lake
50 minutes ---> Apuan alps, Michelangelo's marble caves
60 minutes ---> La Spezia train station (10 minutes trains to CINQUE TERRE)
*** TREES AND PLANTS ***
• Sacred bamboo (Nandina domestica)
• Syringa Vulgaris
• Morus alba
• Photinia × fraseri
• Plumbago auriculata
• Blackberry bushes
• Rose bushes
• Fig tree
• Prunus laurocerasus
• Diospyros kaki
• Olive trees
• Mint, rosemary, beans, tomatoes, chilli bushes