A magnificent stone property, with private heated pool, just a stone’s throw from Sarlat La Canéda. 4 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, Ideal for a relaxing family holiday.
This typical Perigordine stone house is situated near to Sarlat and the Dordogne Valley, ideally situated for discovering the area. The house consists of two wings, which have been linked together with a fabulous new kitchen. The house is south facing and all rooms have windows offering great views over the pool, garden and countryside beyond.
The first part of the house offers:
* A spacious entrance with traditional furniture and a sofa bed offering additional sleeping accommodation for 2 guests.
* Double bedroom with exposed stone walls, bedside tables and lamps.
* A private bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet.
* A twin bedroom with chest of drawers and lamps
* An en suite shower room with wash basin and toilet.
A small staircase leads down to the garden level, where you will find:
* A laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
* The magnificent newly renovated kitchen, with oak units and central island. All electrical appliances are new; built in fridge freezer, double electric oven, gas hob. French doors open onto the terrace with views over the pool and garden.
* A games room with table football
The East wing consists of:
* A fabulous huge living room with imposing stone fireplace; exposed stone walls and beams. The room offers two sitting areas with comfortable sofas and coffee tables, large HD TV, solid traditional wooden furniture gives the room a quality feel. French doors open onto the terrace, garden and pool area.
* toilet with washbasin are available at that level
A beautiful wooden staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find:
* A spacious landing
* A double bedroom with stone walls, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
* A separate shower room with washbasin and WC
* And last but not least the master bedroom, with a huge suspended terrace looking over the pool
* And an en suite bathroom with bath and double washbasin.
The house is set in 6 acres of extensive grounds, and has great south facing views over the rolling countryside.
The large heated pool nestles below the house, and benefits from sun all day long. Its surrounding terrace is equipped with sun loungers and parasols. In common with other houses in the Dordogne, we generally open the pool in late May/early June, and close it in late September.
A large terrace is situated in front of the kitchen, with table and chairs for al fresco dining.
Private parking for at least 4 cars.
In common with other French houses in general, linen is not provided. We are happy to provide linen if you require it, for a fee of €20 per person.