- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Dogs are welcome, bring a cover to go over comforter should they sleep with you, please never tie them up outside & walk them to do their business.
- The plumbing is old, only the 3 p’s in the toilets - pee, poop and (toilet) paper. No ‘flushable wipes'.
- All furniture is real wood and many pieces are family heirlooms, please always use a coaster. No plastic glasses in the dishwasher.
Hosted by Mark L. UsryAsk a question
About Mark L. Usry
Texan by birth I grew up in Oklahoma and first became part of the Cape Charles community in 1995. I enjoy the opportunities that are part of spending the last 33 years in higher education classrooms at James Madison University in Virginia for 20 years and currently at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. An empty nest dad of two with 3 four-legged furry family members.
Mark L. Usry purchased this cottage in 1998
Why Mark L. Usry chose Cape Charles
This is my retirement home. This community is an eclectic mix of those who have been here for years and those that have relocated here more recently. It is a chosen community of many artisans, educators, professionals, workmen and entrepreneurs. This is a community that welcomes diversity - racial, faith traditions, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression - of all kinds, you will love it here if you are accepting of that diversity and ..... love amazing sunsets at the beach.
What makes this cottage unique
A cozy home with a wide front porch and small back porch with a beautiful garden and amazing neighbors.