Hyper-Centre: Apt 2 BR 2 Bath. Pool Access Wifi Airport Transfer & Housekeeper(26 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Discover The Joys Of a Refined Stay In The Heart Of Marrakesh
The apartment of Anissa completely meets this expectation.
Its owners, who love beautiful things, entrusted the decoration to the best craftsmen of the town, who applied themselves to work with top quality materials such as cedar wood, Atlas walnut, copper, silk or Tadelakt.
This keen eye for perfection give rise to a unique, comfortable and bathed in light 100 m² area where it is good to come back after a long day of visits.
And precisely, to discover all the marvels of the “Pearl of the South” there is nothing better than walking.
The luxury apartment is wisely located in the town centre, in a quiet street of Gueliz district, famous for is many luxury shops and restaurants, a few steps from the most beautiful attractions.
The Medina is a few minutes by foot as well as the splendid Majorelle Garden or the famous Place Jamaa el Fna. Finally, everything is perfectly organised to minimise the travels by car which is often problematic in Marrakesh.
Finally, if you are searching for relaxation, you can always relax by the luxury pool located close to the apartment and which access is gracefully offered by the owners.
Perfectly maintained with a wading pool for the children as well as all the necessary equipment to rest, this haven of peace, spread with palm trees and shimmering bougainvilleas, offers an exceptional and regenerative getaway.
And given that a stay in Marrakesh can’t be complete without the legendary Moroccan hospitality, the apartment of Anissa distinguishes itself from the simple holiday rental, often impersonal, by offering a good and warm welcome with high quality services and qualified house personnel always concerned about every detail and want the guests to really feel at home.
The magic works so well that this rental delights all the holidaymakers since more than 8 years.
Services included in the rental (non-exhaustive list):
- Airport-apartment transfer 24/7 with private driver (from 4 nights booked)
- Access to luxury pool every day for all the guests during the season in which it is open
- House personnel
- Personalised advices and tourist assistance
- Laundry services
- Telephone line with free calls to Moroccan landlines during the evening and the weekends
- Loan of a Moroccan mobile phone
- Unlimited high speed Internet connection
- Loan of a laptop computer (subject to availability)
- Television with International digital channels via Internet (excellent reliability)
- Baby equipment: secured bed, high chair, pushchair, changing and baby bath.
Member since: 2005
- 100 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 0-4
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 baby cot You will appreciate the splendid master suite with its huge 180 cm bed, its private cosy living room that is a real relaxation and rest area and its dreamlike bathroom! The second bedroom, very pleasant, has 2 single 90 cm beds with vegetable silk, a bathroom and also a private toilet. - In the sleeping area, there is a fitted dressing room to store your luggage and your personal effects. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 3 Half Bathrooms
- There are 2 private bathrooms: the first one, ensuite to the master suite, you will have the opportunity, just like Scheherazade that comes straight out from a One Thousand and One Nights tale, to dream and relax yourself in the huge traditional bath with delicate emerald green Tadelakt and the turquoise and pistachio Zellige. The second private bathroom was designed on the same style as the old hammams. Fully traditional, there are 2 benches to sit down, for an Oriental shower and a change of scenery. Each bathroom has a superb mirror to get dressed like a princess (or a prince)! A hair dryer and towels are provided Handmade products for your bath are in option: black soap, exfoliation, body milk, argan oil, etc.) ...moreless
- - Electric barbecue to eat delicious grilled meats outside (the apartment has 2 balconies) - Tourist guide, map of the town and map of Morocco at your disposal - Secured baby cot - Board games, etc. Refundable damage deposit of 800 Euros payable 24 hours prior the arrival, via secured transaction - Refundable with 48 hours following the end of the stay. All payments are covered by HomeAway guarantee (listed, verified and approved by HomeAway since 2005.) ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Disco Club
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- American Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Cleaning Fee Included
- Discount For Longer Lets
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
19 Nov - 19 Dec
Nov 19 - Dec 19, 2016
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $21 per night, per additional guest
20 Dec - 05 Jan
Dec 20 - Jan 6, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $31 per night, per additional guest
07 Jan - 18 Nov
Jan 7 - Nov 18, 2017
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $27 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
Stay less than 3 nights = +20%
Refundable Security deposit 800 Euros 24 hours prior the arrival date - Refunded within 48 hours followings the departure-
Séjour inférieur à 3 nuits : +20%
Caution remboursable 800 Euros à régler par transaction sécurisée, 24 heures avant l'arrivée - Remboursable dans les 48 heures suivant le départ.
Tous vos paiements sont couverts par la garantie homeaway/abritel
Priorité aux couples et aux familles
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About: Maybe you’ve heard this advice from the writer Toni Morrison: “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” Our story of becoming holiday rental owners in Marrakech is something like that. In 2003, we were frequent visitors to Marrakech. As much as we loved the beauty and liveliness of the Red City, the accommodations were lacking. At that time, Marrakech was becoming a global destination and there weren’t enough places for visitors to sleep.
Why Gueliz, Marrakesh, Morocco:
Hotels were always booked during peak season. We had a place in mind where we would love to stay. It would be authentic, with local design and architecture. It would be in the center of everything. And it would provide a warm welcome with one-on-one travel advice and guidance from someone who knows the city well. But, for us, that place didn’t exist yet in Marrakech. So we created it. Over a decade later, we have a collection of properties in our beloved city of Marrakech. Most rewarding for us is when our guests from around the world write to tell us how much they enjoyed their stay. We love opening letters and emails with photos and stories from their trips. In fact, we love hosting guests so much we founded the “Community of Marrakech Hosts” for Airbnb hosts in our region. As often as we can, we gather to chat about strategies for improving guest experiences and marketing our properties in Marrakech. At our last meeting, more than 60 people showed up to network and share ideas! There are no two places more different than where we live—a picturesque village in the South of France—and energetic Marrakech, where we spend our holidays. Perhaps that’s why we love them each so much: they compliment each other! Our favorite activity when unwinding in Marrakech (there are many!) is to book a whole spa with a hammam, just for us (my wife Agnés and I). It’s the most serene and luxurious experience in the world.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
If you have questions about how to enjoy Marrakech down to the last drop of mint tea, we would love to help. Our goal is your great travel experience. Many of our guests have stayed with us before and returned—a testament to our dedication! We look forward to hosting you and introducing you to the best of Marrakech. Please contact us for booking and travel information!
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Notre appartement est-il pour vous ? Découvrez de nombreux autres détails sur notre location à Marrakech Gueliz
- CLICK HERE - https://location-marrakech.wistia.com/embed/medias/4dnqqafwvt
- CLICK HERE - https://location-marrakech.wistia.com/embed/medias/ie9qw5mc8v
- CLICK HERE - https://location-marrakech.wistia.com/embed/medias/gqc52ny36a
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Rare in downtown! Free access to the large pool (400sqm+) close to the apartment
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM