(Text automatically translated) Luxury villa, which belonged to the same family, within an organic farm; Panzano villa is a detached villa, in a quiet, panoramic, close to the exit Barberino di Mugello (A1). Panoramic view of the countryside, the Florentine hills and the lake of the Sling. Just 20 km from florence
gemma guasconi di villamena
- english, french, german, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 16, 2019
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We were privileged to spend a magical 2 weeks in Gemma's stunning and vast Tuscan house.
Here are the things we loved:
• Gemma, the owner, is a delight – always happy to help and offer advice. She speaks good English and is a mine of information including fascinating facts about the property and its history. She visits daily to make sure her guests are ok. We miss her.
• Beautiful rural surroundings
• Gorgeous country walks – bring walking boots
• Peace and tranquility – away from it all – not any immediate neighbours
• Safe and secure – electric gates lead to a long avenue flanked by trees
• The house is spectacularly historic – built around1512 . It is unspoilt, with wonderful original Italian features and furnishings.
• The house is vast –with access only to most of the ground floor and the large basement kitchen (this is not the everyday kitchen), but even this amounts to probably about 5-6,000 sq feet, and with high ceilings. Upstairs remains un renovated
• Large private swimming pool
• Deliveries of organic produce grown by the owner
• Fresh figs from the tree
• The house has its own water supply from a mountain spring
• Dining in the large walled courtyard by the light of the fine candelabra – there’s a BBQ there too (as well as one down by the pool)
• Sitting under the chestnut tree where there is always some shade and a beautiful view.
• Fabulous pizza evenings – Antonio fires up the ancient pizza oven, prepares the dough and then we all make pizza together.
• The basement kitchen used for the pizza evenings.
• Snooker/Pool table
• Table tennis table
• Good supermarket 5 minutes’ drive away.
• Strongly recommend Riva Sud restaurant on the lake – about 10 minutes away
• 5 minutes from A1
• About half an hour from Florence and from the airport . 90 mins to Siena.
Things some may not like, but we didn’t find them a problem:
• The bathrooms are basic, but they were originally done to a high standard. Everything works really well, there is plenty of very hot water and shower pressure is good
• The kitchen is dated and small, but has everything you need. There is also a laundry room off one of the bedrooms.
• One of the bedrooms is only accessible through another.
• The pool is not so close to the house and there is a bit of a trek back up the hill after a swim.
• There are a lot of biting insects
If you want to stay in a fascinating, historic house, full of Tuscan culture, look no further! We were sad to leave– it was an emotional parting from Gemma and her ancestral home.
A wonderful place
Great place with loads of character, simple but solid in its kitchen and bathrooms. We could sit forever under that chestnut tree. Highlight of the stay was the pool and a pizza baking session with Antonio for the kids.
"Lovely big house, with e...
"Lovely big house, with extensive gardens and a pool.
Bedrooms are well appointed and large, courtyard is lovely too.
Kitchen is a little small and the fittings are a bit out of date, but everything worked. No internet access.
Overall, we had a lovely time at Villa Panzano and would consider returning."
The house was very characteristic and has many very big rooms and a simple kitchen and bathroom. It has a beautiful 360 degree view on the Tuscany landscape. Gemma is a very friendly host who daily visits you and asks if you need something. She brings vegetables and oil of her own farm.
It is a pity that the swimming pool is not near the house but down a rather steep hill.
We had a nice week and visited a lot of places in Tuscany.
Havre de paix
Si vous aimez le charme des vieilles pierres et la tranquillité ,cette maison perdue dans la campagne toscane est pour vous.
Si vous privilégiez le confort d'une maison moderne alors passez votre chemin car la cuisine est minuscule, mal éclairée et les salles de bain peu confortables.
La piscine non sécurisée est très éloignée de la maison et inutilisable à partir de 17 h en raison de très nombreux insectes.
C'est un excellent emplacement pour visiter florence,sienne....
La ringraziamo delle sue gentili parole. Siamo consapevoli che i bagni e la cucina sono piccoli, ma la struttura della villa, che è notificata, non ci ha consentito di farli più grandi. Cercheremo comunque di renderli più confortevoli.
Gemma Guasconi di Villamena
Exceptionnel et inoubliable
Nous avons passé 2 semaines exceptionnelles dans cette propriété, véritable bijou historique.
La gentillesse de Gemma , sa passion pour sa demeure sont des enchantements.
Profitez et savourez chaque instant de votre séjour ...
Par ailleurs, la campagne est magnifique, la proximité de Florence et de tous les commerces sont des atouts .
Merci ! Gemma
(Text automatically translated) At the exit of Barberino di Mugello, follow signs on the right for PANZANO, continue for 4 km and to the left you will see the entrance cancelllo with a long avenue of cypress trees.
(Text automatically translated) The owner is on hand to advise customers during the stay. 3 km Fashion Outlet important and Lake of the Sling with many activities sportive.Convenzione with golf course, restaurant and Wellness Center (Poggio de 'Medici Scarborough 15 minutes). Bellavalle Fishing Lakes 2km for adults and children.
Additional information about rental rates
La proprietaria, Gemma Guasconi di Villamena, è presente nella proprietà e sempre reperibile. Ai clienti viene offerta nella data da loro preferita una serata con pizza nel cucinone antico. La pulizia finale è di € 200 nei soggiorni superiori a 5 notti.. Nei soggiorni superiori alla settimana viene dato gratuitamente il cambio della biancheria totale, compresi i teli per la piscina.Nei brevi soggiorni i clienti troveranno compresa nel prezzo, la prima colazione preparata nella sala da pranzo. L'Outlet McArthurGlen offre uno sconto ai clienti della Villa del 10% presentando una tessera che la proprietaria fornisce su richiesta.