Apartment Nr Draguignan, Historical, Rural, Pool, Tennis Court, Family-Friendly(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, vineyard views, 5 kms to Lorgues,
Sleeps 4: queen-size bed & two king-size singles, wardrobes, windows in each with wood shutters. 2 bath/showers. Washing machine & dryer, iron & I-board.
Bright, open lounge-dining area. Lounge seats 6, dining table for 6. Patio setting seats 4, no bbq, 290 degree views. . Kitchen has an electric & gas cooker, fridge, dishwasher & microwave. Self-catering, well-equipped kitchen leads to private patio. Allotted 2 sun lounges by the pool. Walk to or picnic by the river, 15 minutes.
Colorful markets (biggest is Lorgues on Tuesdays), medieval villages & a variety of good restaurants, horse riding, canoeing, golf courses, walk trails, swimming, wine tasting & summer concerts. Drive to golf, 25 minutes, or beach 50kms - St Maxime, St Tropez or Cannes, Provence.
*Chateau rules and facilities are located in the file provided. *A list of market days in the region, brochures of places of interest in the region and restaurant cards can also be found in the file.
*Please feel free to write in the Guest Book located in the coffee table glass case & write a review on our site.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- On floor 1
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom one is complete with ensuite bathroom and both rooms have built in wardrobes. Bedroom two has 2 king size comfy single beds. The Master Bedroom has two shuttered windows, with deep Chateau ledges. One overlooks vineyards and hills behind them, the other looks over the garden and pathway leading to the pool and tennis court. From the second bedroom it's shuttered window with deep ledge also overlooks the vineyards and bushland hills behind....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Charming, elegant and historical Chateau accommodation. Apartment is elevated and set in the chateau tower, up one flight of stairs. General: Large window areas for views and light, linen & towels provided except pool/beach towels, central heating units, standard fan. View sunsets from the terrace. Living area: Open fire place, Lounges seat 6; Guest Book for comments. Area Information file. Dining : Dining for up to 8, stylish extend-able dining table. Plus alfresco dining area, 6 table & chairs on terrace. Kitchen: 4 ring cook top, hob, grill, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, fully equipped. Laundry: Washing Machine, dryer, clothes airer, ironing board, iron. Broom, mop, dustpan. Umbrella. Washing line is located externally accessed alongside the boules court. Outside: Private elevated terrace/balcony, large garden, tennis & boules courts, ample garden chairs, poolside chairsx2 & parking...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
Please contact owner for further details, information on deposits and payment procedures. Inquiries for rates, availability and bookings for 2013 are welcome. BOOK SPECIAL OFFER for Peak Season. Special Offer Ends 16 July 2013. Minimum stay for Peak Season 1 week RATES 550 - 1000 pounds: Low season 550 pounds, mid season, 660 pounds; high season 750 pounds, peak season 1000 pounds pw. Low season requires an additional charge for electricity. Seasonal rates 550 - 1000 pounds
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Saint Tropez, Saint Maxime, Cannes, Nice, Aix En Provence in relatively close proximity. From Chateau de Mappe, a 5 km drive takes you to the picturesque village of the medieval village of Lorgues with its delightful restaurants, sidewalk cafes, 2 large supermarkets and a vibrant Provencal market held on Tuesdays. Of 15 Golf courses in the Var, St Endreol (25 minutes away) is one of the loveliest in Provence. Walking, canoeing, horse riding, cultural and historical delights and live music events are close by. The coast is approximately 50 kilometres drive to Cannes, St Maxime, & Aix En Provence and the mountainous Gorges du Verdon are approximately one and a half hours drive.
Other Activities: canoeing, tennis, boules, movies, wine tasting, various markets. Golf 25 mins drive.
Chateau de Mappe over vines: pool, tennis, boules
Swimming Pool next to Tennis Court
Terrace overlooking vineyards. Views of sunrise and sunset
Chateau de Mappe Tower, 1st floor up
Kitchen leads to Terrace
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 11/04/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.