Fantastic Boating and Fishing(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath (Sleeps 5)
2. The house has two bed rooms with one queen in master bedroom and two twin beds in second bedroom. One bath with shower/tub. Bedding provided.
3. Comfortable open dining area convenient to kitchen
4. Living area seats 7+ with large screen TV cable connected with Netflix and internet.
5. Fully equipped kitchen with built in wall oven, electric cook top, micro wave oven coffee maker, toaster and a refrigerator with ice maker. (No dishwasher) dishes and cooking utensils provided
6. Furnished screen porch with barbeque grill
7. 100’ of sea wall with sailboat access
8. Lot is at end of canal 3 min idle from Shell cut and open water
9. Beautiful Secluded beaches and some of the best fishing in all of Florida easily accessible.
10. 5 min walk to Jug Creek Marina and Tropic Star Island Adventures
11. Great Bicycle and walking area
12. Several Restaurants nearby with shopping and super market within 7 mile.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 914 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- one bathroom with tub or shower tiled floor
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11%
seasonal rental varies depending on tie of year from $2400 per month to $1800 per month off season May thru October. daily rental rate is $125 per night with three night minum
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Fantastic boating and fishing area. Some of the best fishing in Florida with snook, tarpon, reds and trout with in 2 miles of home. Fish in seclusion and shell from Cayo Costa or any many other nearby secluded beaches. Or rub elbows with the rich and near famous at Cabbage Key
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We have loved this area and have been coming here for 20 years. My family has spent many happy hours exploring, fishing and enjoying this island paradise. We all go our separate ways but always come together on Bokeelia.
Why the Owner Chose Bokeelia, FL, USA:
We are sure you will find excitement and adventure or peace and tranquility at this island retreat. We are happy to share our dream with you.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Great fishing and Boating. Minutes away from open water. Take your own boat or walk a block to Jug Creek Marina and let them take you to an out island adventure.
- Primary: 8636320803
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
North east view of home
large screen TV with cable and internet provided
Master bedroom with Queen size bed, Second bedroom with two twin beds.
kitchen with ice maker, cooktop range top microwave coffee and toaster provided
Bathroom linens and towels provided
Palm laced canal
Easy access to boat at 100' seawall Sailboat dockage available
Living room seats seven plus
Dining Area additional leaf available
Bedroom Two twin beds and tv outlet provided
dining area with kitchen beyond
Screen porch with table chairs and love seats to enjoy sun rise or set
Open water at shell cut 4 minutes away
local catch on grill
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 09, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing