Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter:
- You may find our pricing cheap or quite reasonable regards of the exceptional potential offered by the area. There are few reasons behind that decision. First, we plan to make a long and good relation with Trip advisor. and then (as we have not yet advertised for long with this website) we would like to definitely catch the attention of many of you with such a nice offer. Second, it is our hope that good price and conditions help guest following our basic rules. Whilst no damage deposit is required, we rely on guest to follow house rules in the apartment and to pay for small damage cost to our local agent if their is a need to or simply replace small items. We ask that our guest keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses, clean and in good condition. Since the outside area is shared, it leads to minimum of respect for the nature and the surrounding animals. Here is the main core of our regulation.
Philippe LE JALLE
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, french, spanish, russian, italian, Serbian, Croatian
About Philippe LE JALLE
It is hard to speak about myself without telling you a bit about my professional experience. Although my studies have not been driven me there, I built myself in the humanitarian world. This path allowed me to settle, first alone, then with my wife and my two kids, in several countries, to go through unbelievable experiences, and to meet incredible people. In Mozambique, Georgia, Afghanistan, Chad, and then in Serbia. Then, this path allowed me to cross in Montenegro the road of the girl who became later on my wife. We have been discovering together few more exceptional and interesting countries, as Pakistan, Kenya, Sudan, India, Bangladesh, and Burma. Our kids, respectively born in Kenya, and India took a huge benefit of that way of living, especially in term of open mind and languages spoken. Back recently to my initial area, Bittany, while I am still spending time on the humanitarian sector (through consultancies), I am so interested in environmental questions and respect for animals, that we reviewed our way of living. Organic culture became one of my big interest, as well as theater, meditation, walking in nature, and painting. Here are various activities I regularly practice. My slogan would be ‘Let think about your choice in term of consumptions, and bring today the changes that you would like to see in the world’. Of course, I like meeting people of any kind. Getting or giving a smile, sharing an opinion, or feeling a common thought with someone, are some few things that I like the more. Hope to meet you at some point. I wish you to become what you are !