Very comfortable and newly updated vacation home in Squaw Valley with big views across the valley including KT-22 & Headwall. Located on Sandy Way in Squaw, this is considered one of the more desirable Squaw Valley neighborhoods. It's just a short distance to the Village for shopping, dining, and family friendly activities. With a location like this, there is no excuse for not getting first chair on a powder day!
Inside, guests will be very pleased by the recently updated interior. Extensively remodeled in the Fall of 2010, this ski cabin offers all new, upscale furniture, luxurious beds & linens, fixtures, and appliances. The spacious master bedroom upstairs is located right of of the main living area and includes a private full bath with double vanity, and glass shower. This room also offers a small private deck as well.
Downstairs, there is a second master bedroom with ensuite bath and two comfortable guest rooms that share a hall bath. In total the bed configuration comfortably sleeps 8 to 10 people (if you include the full sized sleeper sofa in the living room).
Valley Views is the perfect for two families to enjoy vacation time together or a group of friends that want to be close to the action at Squaw Valley. Either way, it will likely be the place that you and yours will love making vacation memories for years to come.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2100 Square Feet
• Gorgeous Floor-to-Ceiling Mountain Views
• 40'' TV in Living Room
• Walking Distance to the Village at Squaw
• Large Sunny Deck
• Well-traveled Dogs Welcome (Fee applies)
Valley View at Squaw is a GREAT SKI LEASE home too!!! IAvailable for $6,250/month for 5 months from Dec 1 - May 1 or 4 months from Jan 5 - May 5!
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. There is a small storage loft on the property floor plan. This is not included as a bedroom. Although there is a futon in the loft, TahoeGetaways does not include this in the sleeping capacity. It is used as storage.
2. The driveway may be considered steep by some standards. 4WD vehicle is strongly suggested during the snow season.
3. There is only parking for 2 large vehicles (or perhaps 3 compact cars). Street parking is prohibited Nov-May.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in Policies and Disclosures).