Warm and welcoming country house with small garden and breathtaking view over Piemonte’s hills, declared a UNESCO Human Heritage site - ideal for 2-4 people. Located in the centre of the particular village of Calamandrana Alta, a couple of steps away from the town’s castle, adjacent to a free car-park.
6th century house, independent on three sides, precisely renovated and equipped with every confort, located on the hillside of the peaceful village of Calamandrana Alta, in the heart of the hills: Langhe and Monferrato.
The flat, approximately 60 sqm - lightful and fully fournished, extends over three floors:
- ground floor: garden entrance, fully-equipped kitchen (also including kettle, dishwasher, toaster and microwave) and a little patio with garden ideal for dining, relaxing and enjoying the amazing landscape views;
- first floor: living room with panoramic view;
- second floor: bedroom with kingsize bed and small panoramic terrace, bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
The house can host up to 4 guests with this accommodation:
- bedroom: kingsize bed + single bed or travel crib;
- living room: sofa bed for a person.
Being the staircase quite dangerous, to guarantee maximum security, we advise access to children aged 4+ or babies who still cannot walk or crawl.
- blankets and towles, for both bathroom and kitchen;
- water, power and gas usage;
- baby cot with blankets (to be requested previously, when doing the reservation).
There is a free car park next to the house.
THINGS TO DO
Calamandrana Alta is a great starting point for visiting the Langhe-Roero and Monferrato area, declared in 2014 a UNESCO Human Heritage site for its vineyard landscapes: surrounded by beautiful and carefully cultivated hillsides, antique towns, castles, ect.
Beautiful winegrowing sites of Piemonte that bear testimony to a deep and long-established relationship between man and his natural environment.
These areas are well known for excellent wine production of international quality such as: Barbera d’Asti and Il Nizza, Asti Spumante, Barolo and Barbaresco.
Nonetheless Piemonte has also a great cooking tradition, strong flavours and delicate pleasures of old recipes. A territory that offers tasty meals, typical products and plates based on local products.
For sport lovers the place is ideal for awesome bike, running and hiking routes through Langhe and Monferrato. Marco, who is a bike lover, will be happy to advise you the best paths to enjoy our beautiful landscape.
- Check-in: from 3 p.m. onwards.
- Check-out: before 12 o’clock.
If check-in/out times are to be changed it is to be noticed when the reservation is made.
In order to ensure public safety, italian law obliges hosts to communicate guests' personal data to the Police. For this reason guests are requested to send by e-mail or bring upon arrival a copy of their IDs or passports for registration (for all people included in the reservation).
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
You are welcome to contact us if anything is needed.
On arrival you will find a welcome book, containing all of the house’s information that is needed.
(This is a PRIVATE RENTAL FOR TOURISTIC PURPOSE according to Italian Law No 431 of 1998. During the stay the host will not provide food and beverages, surveillance services, daily cleaning of the house)