Delightful, Old Converted Farmhouse
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This delightful Gozitan farmhouse, the holiday residence of the UK owner, is converted to a high spec. In the quiet village of Munxar, it is set amongst working farms.
-. It has 3 large en-suite double bedrooms with iron 4 poster beds, ceiling fans, Gozitan marble ensuite wet rooms plus a bathroom
-The entrance leads to an impressive atrium with a classical stone balustrade staircase
- The traditional, arched mill room lounge has french doors leading to the poolside terrace
- The stone units with contemporary appliances and granite worktops complete the large kitchen / diner
- A 10m x 5m pool is set in a Gozitan marble deck, with a south-facing, well maintained garden full of palms, geraniums and pots
- The utility room is outside as is the large stone BBQ , 1st floor sun terrace and spiral staircase to the roof.
- A small supermarket is nearby. Fish and bread vans call daily.
- Car and jeep hire with airport transfers are easily organised
NOW WITH BROADBAND
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 3 Half Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
Booking deposit - £250. Balance - 6 weeks before holiday date.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
GOZO IS AN EXPERIENCE! This quiet Maltese island is only 9 miles by 5, standing south of Sicily in the heart of the Med. The 13 villages with fort-like limestone buildings are all dominated by large churches. Munxar is a quiet village, minutes drive away from the sea at Xlendi Bay with its restaurants, boats & scuba diving. Victoria, the capital boasts a wonderful citadel, daily market, shops, fish vendor and busy cafes. The history of Gozo from its prehistoric temples, attacks by the Turks and Arabs, through French and British rule, together with its geological features makes this island a fascinating holiday destination.
Mill room Lounge
Stairs with lantern
Poolside at night
Twin Bedroom with four posters beds
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 10/02/2016