Cabin With 1 Bedroom/1 Bath + Twin Sleeper Sofa On Private Ranch With Pond
Cabin has a private bedroom with a Queen bed and a twin fold-out couch in living room.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Catch and release fishing, no hunting or shooting on property, Swimming allowed but at your own risk and no fireworks due to fire risk.
Hosted by Philip StacyAsk a question
About Philip Stacy
Our families are fourth and sixth generation Texans. We've been lucky enough to live and raise our family in the beautiful Hill Country along the Guadalupe River. I am a retired banker and school teacher and am currently the director of a local non-profit organization. I enjoy spending time outdoors.
Philip Stacy purchased this Cabin in 1936
Why Philip Stacy chose Ingram
This property has been in my family since 1936 when my grandfather purchased it. The 120 acre pasture is part of a larger working ranch that is located between Ingram and Hunt Texas.
What makes this Cabin unique
Beautiful natural scenery along with gorgeous Texas sunsets from the tops of the hills. Quiet and peaceful but located just minutes away from Texas Highway 39 that takes you to west to the quaint town of Hunt (10 minutes) or east to Kerrville (15 minutes). San Antonio, Texas is just an hour away.
- english, My son speakes fluent German