New apartment carefully decorated in a lively area of the historic center. It is an area full of delicious restaurants, narrow and typical streets, terraces and cafes.
- Kitchen fully equipped kitchenette with stove, oven/microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and refrigerator with freezer. We also have toaster, blender, electric kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, and all the utensils you may need if you prefer to cook at home during your stay.
We provide a basic stock of coffee, sugar, tea, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Are also available basic cleaning products,
- Living room with comfortable sofa bed (sleeps 2 people) and smart TV. (with NETFLIX)
- Free WiFi
- The bedroom has a double bed, a closet to hang your clothes as well as a bench to put your suitcase if you prefer.
- Spacious bathroom with shower. Shampoo, shower gel and toilet paper available.
- All towels and linens are provided.
- Beach towels also provided in Summer time.
- Should you need a baby cot or a baby high chair it is also available.
Our neighborhood is in the heart of the historic center, Ribeira, UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the oldest neighborhoods and typical of the city. You'll be delighted to explore the narrow streets, lose yourself in the picturesque stairs, and marvel at the restaurants, the most typical to the most sophisticated - yes, you can find both in Ribeira!
Ribeira is now bursting with life - new restaurants, beautiful renovated buildings, charming shops, and all this busy life together with hidden, quiet typical streets...
Our apartment is a walk away from all main transports - Sao Bento Train Station is 5 min., Metro is 5 min., Bus is 2 min., Taxi 2 min. Several car parks are available in the area.
Taxi service available for transportation to and from the airport (26 eur payable to the driver), and other routes. Baby chair available.
We love our city and will help you fall in love with it too! Do you need any tips, any special queries, please do ask - we will be really happy to assist you.
Foreign Service and borders
In Portugal there is a law that requires you to register all inputs and outputs and the respective identification of all guests who are not Portuguese citizens. This law aims to prevent human trafficking and other illegal practices. For this reason, we will ask all our non-Portuguese guests who give us some personal data, similar to what is done in all other hotel establishments.
It is our obligation by law to do it and communicates it to the SEF - Foreigners and Borders Portuguese.
Nr. Licença AL - 34090/AL