Giant Double House with Bar, Hot Tub, Wifi, Sunny Patio, and More! Sleeps 14(+)!(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Mt. Baker/glacier/snowline Summer Lodge
This spacious summer lodge located in the snowline community sleeps up to 14 people (4 bedrooms, 5 beds, 2 sofa beds) and has 3 bathrooms. Huge lodge style home with 2 large community areas including one that is separate from the bedroom areas. Right across from the fishing pond, pool (seasonal - open memorial day - labor day) and play ground. 4 bedrooms & 3 baths! 1 king bedroom upstairs, 2 queen bedrooms upstairs & set of queen bunk beds in the 4th bedroom! Queen sofa pullout in living area. Convertible sofa in 2nd living room. 2 separate living areas, 2 fireplaces, bar & foosball table, large 1080p flatscreen tv/blue ray player in main living area (*note there is no satellite or cable). Fully equipped large kitchen with all appliances & espresso machine! Private indoor hot tub with built in speakers! Gas bbq on large front deck that over looks the pond & snowline amenities (pool, baseball diamond, horse shoes & awesome play area), fire pit in the spacious backyard.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- Max. occupancy 14
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
One main dining area that seats 8 or so, but there is another table just outside the kitchen that can be used as well. We have sat 21 by combining tables. There is also new patio furniture for 6....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Cleaning fee $90
- You are responsible for any fines incurred from the Community of Snowline!
- Quiet time (move it inside) after 10:00pm (this is the community’s regulation).
- Drive Slowly – there are kids and dogs everywhere, and the 15MPH limit is enforced inside the gates.
- Don’t try and trick the gate: it’s under video surveillance, and you won’t believe what they charge you if you break it.
- Don’t park on the street.
- Lost or damaged key cards are $50 to replace.
- Maximum occupancy is 14 people and 5 cars.
- Friendly, house-trained pets are welcome. Dogs must be leashed while outside, all poop must be scooped, and if they’re going to bark all day when you are gone, please don’t leave them alone.
- No Smoking in the house. If you smoke outside, please dispose of all butts.
- Leave it like you found it: Your cleaning fee covers basics like laundry, vacuuming and general tidying up; anything else comes out of your deposit.
- Food: We try to keep basics like olive oil/salt/pepper stocked, and anything left in the fridge or cupboards is fair game, but at your own risk. Please take anything that will spoil with you when you leave!
- Respect Personal Property: We try and keep our stuff out of your way, but if it’s locked, we’d like it to stay locked.
- Fire: Feel free to use the wood stove and firewood provided, but please do not ever leave the house unless the stove door is securely shut.
- Departure: We ask that you’re out by 11am but please ask if you'd like ot depart later. In most cases, it can be accommodated.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Why the Owner Chose Deming, WA, USA:
With it's many sleeping quarters, separates social areas, sunny patio, and proximity to everything fun in the Snowline community, this property is perfect for large groups.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Fire pit, large sunny patio, spacious yard, plenty of parking, foosball table, bar with mini fridge and sink.
- Primary: +1 2068907248
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.