A Featured Dog-Friendly Property: Your Dog Stays for Free at Hidden Pond! From one dog lover to another, the owner of this property is waiving the pet fee for one dog!
Certified Eco-Friendly Modern Log Cabin! Located only minutes away from Downtown Asheville, Hidden Pond offers comfort, convenience, and a fenced-in yard that's perfect for kids and dogs!
The home's fully equipped kitchen allows you the ease of making your favorite home cooked meals while on vacation. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service. Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the huge back deck grilling area with built-in benches for outdoor dining.
Rejuvenate your spirit with a good soak in the bubbly hot tub, and at the end of the day, the jetted tub is sure to wash away all of your worries. Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Hidden Pond is pet-friendly! This vacation rental is located in Alexander and is approximately 14 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• One-Story Cabin with Loft
• 2 Bedrooms, plus a Loft: 1 King Bed & 2 Queen Beds
• 2 Full Baths
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 King Bed with attached Full Bath; Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath in hall
• Loft: 1 Queen Bed in open loft area
Important Property Notes:
• Limited Internet - This property has limited internet service to ensure guests can keep in touch through email and basic web browsing. Please note that it cannot be used for streaming music, movies, or for transferring large files.
• Hidden Pond's water source is a low-yield, private well. While this often provides the best drinking water, guests should conserve water during their stay by limiting the length of showers and staggering shower, laundry, and dishwasher use.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• $85 pet fee waived for one dog per reservation! There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for a second dog (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.