About the property
- Half Baths1
- Mininum Stay0 - 5 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Mountaintop Cabin with Hot Tub! The Haven gives guests some of the best views that Scenic Wolf has to offer, and bonus parking spaces too! Cook up a gourmet meal for loved ones in the fully equipped modern kitchen, or take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill and outdoor dining area on the deck. You won't believe the views!
Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service. For a little lighthearted fun, head down to the lower level entertainment area with a poker table! In the evening, let your worries fade away with a soak in the hot tub.
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, the Scenic Wolf cabin community is high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers panoramic long-range mountain views. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). The community pool (open seasonally in the summer months) provides a fun warm weather activity.
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, this property is pet-friendly! The Scenic Wolf cabin community is located in Mars Hill, North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story Cabin
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
• 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Half Bath in hall
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 2 Twin Beds; shared Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Due to a steep, winding paved road leading to the Scenic Wolf cabins, use of a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the winter months.
• Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large and multi-leveled with upper and lower decks located over steep drop-offs (providing the wonderful views!). If stairs or a fear of heights are a concern for anyone in your party, please consider the various cabin floor plans that are available.
• A clear cell signal at Scenic Wolf can be hit-or-miss. Each cabin has a landline phone and free wireless Internet to keep you connected.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Excellent stay at this lodge
Wonderful stay with family
What a way to celebrate our anniversary with friends and family. The Carolina Mornings staff were extremely helpful and efficient in assisting us with our Internet booking, tickets to Biltmore Estate, and follow-up after our stay. The house we stayed in, The Haven at Scenic Wolf Laurel, was beautifully decorated, extremely comfortable, clean, and very well-equipped with everything needed to cook and entertain. The maintenance guy, Jon, was so friendly and helpful. The fall colors, the close proximity to Asheville, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Mars Hill, Marshall, and Hot Springs greatly added to our fall vacation. We also got to take our beloved dog with us who enjoyed her daily hikes and smells of the mountains. Thank you for allowing pets at The Haven. Being pet-friendly was the determining factor in our choosing this property. I cannot wait until we can return to Wolf Laurel.
Location Details Scenic Wolf, situated at an elevation of 4,300 feet, is a pinnacle destination offering visitors long-range, 360-degree views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort, featuring 72 acres of ski slopes with a total of 15 runs and 3 ski lifts. In the warmer months, enjoy outdoor adventures such as whitewater rafting, horseback riding, ziplining, fishing, and hiking on the Appalachian Trail. Fall foliage season welcomes vivid colors and perfect weather. Experience a true mountaintop paradise at Scenic Wolf cabin community! Scenic Wolf is located in Mars Hill, North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville. Important Property Notes • Due to a steep access road to the community, 4WD is required during the winter months. • Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large, luxurious, and multi-leveled. If stairs are a concern for anyone in your party, please ask a Vacation Planner about your cabin's specific layout to ensure the comfort of all guests! Mountain Discovery Pass Each reservation comes complete with our exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass, which now includes a Biltmore Estate pass - in addition to seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing! This extremely valuable pass is a special gift from Carolina Mornings to our guests, and is not available anywhere else. Enjoy Asheville the way it is meant to be enjoyed, and let us spoil you with activities and the best customer service in Asheville!