OPTIONAL Bedroom 2
extra guests after two are charged $25/night per guest unless they are a child using the cot or co-sleeping. While we do sleep 6, we have gotten feedback that the property is a little small for accommodating 6 adults. Any other combo of adults and children is very comfortable.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- An Outdoor Patio & BBQ is for your private use, but being in the City, we have neighbours. Noise by/laws require us to insist you come inside by 11pm
- Smoking is allowed....but ONLY outdoors in sheltered front entrance or on the outdoor backyard patio.
- To make entry smooth when we are not available to meet you upon arrival, we require that you contact us by MobilePhone and Text/SMS ASAP after booking
I work as a Realtor, am a grandmother and my husband is a teacher at the Police College. We also travel quite a bit but when we don't, we live in the upstairs unit with our quiet well trained labradors. Just to be TOTALLY transparent, pets are not allowed in the downstairs unit BUT you may find the odd clean crossover dog hair in the shared laundry. If you have severe pet allergies or mind that, this is probably not the spot for you.
Why Jojo chose Fallingbrook
We are perfectly situated between the famed Beaches neighbourhood with it's 13 km Boardwalk along Lake Ontario with kayak, canoe and SUP rentals and trendy strip of Queen St shopping with restaurants, pubs and specialty shops AND in the east: Bluffer's Park, Marina, Beach and natural hikes along Lake Ontario in the wild as well as walking distance to Rosetta McClain botanical garden Park.
What makes this Apartment unique
There is a semi private cobblestone patio and table set in the back garden should you wish to sit out or dine al fresco, BBQ at the ready. We provide cereals, butter and of course coffee and cream. Tea and an array of gourmet condiments and spices are also stocked, should you like to cook in our fully outfitted kitchen. If you need to do laundry there are toxin-free products in the separate laundry room for you to use. If you have a toddler, there is a basket of appropriate toys. Outside, there is a private grill and al fresco dining table and chairs, with grill tools, BBQ, plasticware and even a warmup sweater should you need one. If you smoke, there is a covered seating area at the private entrance and even some cozy lap blankets should you like to enjoy the area with a coffee on a chilly morning. Please do NOT smoke inside the apartment.