2 Bdrm/2Baths & Sleeper Sofa, Updated Condo Great Lake View Next to SDC
Both bedroom have their own restrooms Queen sofa sleep in living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - NO pets service dogs must be pre approvedNO pets service dogs must be pre approved
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Reservation must have accurate number of persons in party at time of booking This number will be same number of persons allowed for entry to complex
- Guest must allow entrance into condo for any required maintenance that may be needed during your stay. Cable, plumbing, pest control, etc...
- 2020 Due to Covid 19 all amenities can not be guaranteed open during your stay. Complex will abide by state & local mandates concerning limitations.
Gary & Laura Merello
About Gary & Laura Merello
We are semi-retired and both from the St Charles area. We always loved the Table Rock Lake. Many of our earlier memories are on that lake. So after buying 2 condos in Gulf Shores to enjoy the beach, we decided Branson was a perfect match to add to our vacation get-aways. After buying our first condo there 3 years ago we were amazed at just how much there is to do in Branson. So have since bought a second lake getaway and love sharing with family and friends. We hope you enjoy as much as we do!
Gary & Laura Merello purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Gary & Laura Merello chose Indian Point
This is our second condo in this area. We fell in love with the lake view and the updated additions in this home.
What makes this Condo unique
From the balcony you can see the silver dollar city roller coaster, enjoy the lake and beautiful country side. Easy driving access to the popular SDC park. This property is close enough to enjoy all the local activities but also offers the calming beauty of the Ozark hills. Feeling you have left the big city and can relax.