Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Queen sized bed, Flat screen T.V. Full size front load washer/dryer in the closet.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- 1. Parking pass must be displayed on rearview mirror in car.
- 2. Pool rules posted at the pool must be followed. No life guard on duty. COVID-19 Social distance of six feet. Chairs to be cleaned after use.
- 3. Please review the list included with the rental agreement of what we provide and what you may want to bring with you. COVID-19 We will provide
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Diane BradleyAsk a question
About Diane Bradley
Hello, I am a Native Floridian , 5th generation . I have lived on the Atlantic Coast and the Pacific. I returned home to the World's Most Beautiful Beaches. My husband and I chose Sunswept due to the Old Florida charm. I love the beach in this location. The beach is never too crowded and the complex is quiet. We live on Panama City Beach. I remember the days when there were no high rises and many big sand dunes. Sunswept is as close as we can get to that without going to St. Andrews State Park. I hope my guest get a feel for those long ago days when they stay at our unit.
Diane Bradley purchased this Condo in 2001
Why Diane Bradley chose Gulf Lagoon Beach
We chose this property because of its location and old Florida beach charm. The complex is small. This complex is located on the beach (our unit does not have a view). There are no streets to cross just a short walk to the beach. We are not surrounded by 30 story high rises. October 2018 Hurricane Michael, a CAT 5 hit East of Panama City Beach. Panama City Beach depends on the locals to work in the businesses on the beach. The people you meet working in the business have either experience a significant loss or they have a family member that has. Please be mindful of this as you vacation. Thank you.
What makes this Condo unique
Our condominium is located on the ground floor. You can park at the front door to unload your car. There are no lines to wait in to catch an elevator and no long walks from a large parking garage.