Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Have to bring a crate for the dog when they are left alone in unit
- All dogs must be leashed when outside and not left unattended.
Well Supplied Unit
I was pleasantly surprised that the owners provided toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, dish detergent, dishwasher detergent, cleaning supplies, even laundry detergent for the free washer/dryer in the back of the building . The place is older, but immaculately cared for. A nice shady side yard with gas grills. The air conditioner worked well.
The owners were very cordial and concerned that the unit met my needs. I would definitely stay there again.
Lovely little spot
Nice, tidy place with comfortable beds and furniture and a well appointed little kitchen. Cute yard with butterflies as advertised (but bring bug spray for the mosquitos if you plan to spend time outside!)
Short walk to the beautiful bay, longer walk to the beach but very manageable with a cart.
Beautiful property, great location & amazing owners!
Our family had a wonderful time at this condo. The owners were so kind & caring and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was nothing short of perfect! The condo was clean & fully stocked with everything we needed. The outdoor area was beautiful & included a shower and washer and dryer. It was a short walk to the beach & a block away from a beautiful bay.
We can’t say enough good things about the property, location & owners. So thankful we found this gem!
Great place to spend a vacation!
Located in a quiet area of Wildwood Crest, you can walk three blocks to the beach during the day, relax in the afternoon in the spacious yard under the trees and near the flowers, and in the evening walk two blocks to a park to enjoy the sunset over a lake. The owner and her daughter were most welcoming, and they offered suggestions for restaurants and places to visit. They also made themselves available if we had any questions or concerns. Our unit was spotless and had everything we needed. We liked the fact that there was a full-sized refrigerator in the kitchen. There was even an outside shower and a washer and dryer to use. Deli/sandwich shops and a pizza shop are within walking distance. A plus was that we could take our two dogs with us. They, too, enjoyed the outdoors and the walks to the park.
First time staying in this part of the Crest. Mary and Mary Beth were wonderful! Welcomed us at the start of our vacation and were close by in case any need arose. The house was clean and very well-stocked with all essentials. Quiet neighborhood close to the beach and within walking distance to beautiful Sunset Lake.
Our vacation rental is a short 2 1/2 block walk to the beach where you will enjoy the best beach in New Jersey. No beach tags required. Surfing and boogie boarding are favorite activities.
Wildwood Crest is best known as a popular destination for family vacations. Our rental is located in a lovely, quiet residential area on E St Paul, in the lower part of Wildwood Crest. Most of the
residents on the block are year round or are there for the entire summer. It is a short walk to Sunset Lake. You'll find Sunset Lake to be a truly charming spot for walks and gorgeous sunsets. It also has a dock for:
- wave runner, boat or kayak rentals.
Other local fun activities include:
- dolphin and whale watching trips
- deep sea fishing
- golfing there are several great courses within 15 minutes including
Cape May National
- tennis, several courts near by
- antiquing, this is in Cape May and all along Rt 9 just 15 minutes
- water skiing - at Sunset Lake
- wind surfing - also at Sunset Lake
- bird watching - this is the east coast flyway in September and
October where there are many species of birds
- horse back riding available in Cape May
There are also free outdoor music concerts in Wildwood Crest and near
by Wildwood and North Wildwood
There is also shore history. The Revolutionary War Battle of Turtle
Gut was fought here... we won!
Our place is also a short walk to several restaurants including
Duffy's on the Lake, a Philadelphia style deli, pizza place and ice
Other places to visit that are just a short drive away are:
- Wildwood Boardwalk is just one mile with a vast array of rides and
- Victorian Cape May with its great numbers of restored Victorian
homes and fantastic selection of excellent restaurants is a short
drive across the bridge
- Within a half mile is a national wildlife refuge
- Wildwood Crest has a great bicycle path that takes you up to the
- Nearby bicycle rentals
- Anglesea and Cape May Lighthouses
- Cape May County Zoo is about 15 minutes away and has wonderful
exhibits as well as beautiful flowers. (It is also free.)
- Wetlands Environmental Center, also about 15 minutes away, has
great tours and programs for children
- Historic Cold Spring Village displays farm life at the turn of the
nineteenth century. There are also concerts and special exhibits.
- Summer stock professional theater is available in the area
- Leamings Run Gardens has beautiful colorful displays of plants and
flowers literally at every bend.
- U S Coastguard station.
Atlantic City is 30 minutes away with bus service available locally.