Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 4 ONLY
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - small dogs only and in crates when you are gone.small dogs only and in crates when you are gone.
Max guests: 4 - Boats no larger than 24' and shallow draft. Boats no larger than 24' and shallow draft.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Room for one boat and one boat trailer. Quiet time after 10 PM Obey pool rules. Do not leave dogs unattended in unit that bark. A deposit of $50
- Please do not bring your pet unless you have paid the $50 deposit
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Liked everything except climbing the stairs to the bedroom. :)
Perfect bungalow getaway
Entire process was enjoyable and it was the perfect place to get away for the weekend. Very clean and the other people who own adjoining units were very friendly.
Would stay here again
Great spot and clean. Enjoyed our stay.
Beautiful, peaceful stay. Couldn't have asked for anything more.
Our stay was very relaxing and we enjoyed every minute of our visit. Thank you.
Crystal River - A Hidden Gem At Sawgrass- Jan 2020
A wonderful, Off- The- Grid, comfortable "Cabin" with great waterfront views of old Florida. It was the perfect escape for the weekend, a week ,..Or Longer !
Activities and Attractions
The Crystal River area offers a number of things to do, see and
* Fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking (rentals available year
* 14 public and private Golf Courses located within Citrus County.
* The Crystal River Mall, Kmart, a 9 screen movie theater and a variety of interesting shops.
* Swimming with the manatees, snorkeling and diving in the
multitude of crystal clear springs within the Crystal River.
* Walking, jogging, hiking and bicycling
* Crystal River State Archaeological Site (12 mile drive)
* Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park (10 mile drive)
* You are within an hour to an hour and a half of Disney, Bush
Gardens, Sea World and the Tampa Airport. Stay here in beautiful
Crystal River and still enjoy the parks.
About Lucy Barnes
My husband and I are both Natives of the area. We have raised our 3 boys in Crystal River and have enjoyed all the nature Citrus County has to offer. We have 8 Grandchildren, 3 great grands and have enjoyed the condo many times and entertained them in the pool and off in the boat fishing.. (not all at one time lol). A great place to relax and enjoy the waterfront activities. I am a retired realtor with Re/Max and have been an agent since 1979.Son Nathan is at Re/Max following in my footsteps. My spouse is a retired Charter Fishing Guide following the footsteps of his Father and Grandfather.. Previously retired from Withlacoochee River Electric and now doing what he enjoys. We also have a cabin in the Smoky Mtns. #7006010 on VRBO.
Lucy Barnes purchased this Condo in 1995
Why Lucy Barnes chose Crystal River
Sawgrass is a unique and quaint resort area with tons of nature. Built over the saw grass with units that are all connected with boardwalks. Small complex of 15 duplex condos. Private decks on each one with a community pool, community boat dock (plenty of space for all) and fish cleaning sink.
What makes this Condo unique
Units are midway between King's Bay & Gulf of Mexico. Just minutes to the greatest fishing and scalloping ever. Located at Salt River & Crystal River around the corner to Twin River's Marina.