Wooden stairs lead you from the porch of your waterfront Dandridge vacation rental home to a dock along Douglas Lake where you can park your boat. Relax by the fireplace in this spacious 2-bedroom+loft, 2-bath home with accommodations for 8 guests or soak in the hot tub looking out over gorgeous lake views. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are a mere 30 minutes from the picturesque property, providing access to the fun these popular cities provide while enjoying the serenity of this tree-framed home.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Couch
You will fall in love with this updated lakeside home, with a picturesque porch, 4 decks, and breathtaking views of Douglas Lake. Feel immediately at home in the warm, beautifully decorated cabin with a rustic-chic wooden interior.
The plush sofas are the perfect spot to curl up with a good book and read for hours by the large gas fireplace. The high ceilings create an open space filled with bright natural light pouring through the many windows.
Step into the fully equipped chef's kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Grab a wine glass from the rack and have pour a glass with dinner in the cozy dining nook off the kitchen.
After supper, take your drinks out to the porch and watch the sunset over the lake. The fire pit is the perfect place to roast a few s'mores for dessert. Ease sore muscles with a relaxing soak in the private hot tub. Wander up to the loft for a few games of air hockey or foosball before turning in for the night.
The master bathroom comes complete with a luxurious en-suite master bath with your own custom wooden tub. Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV so you can watch a few episodes of your favorite show before falling asleep.
Fun is nearly endless with Lake Douglas in your backyard! Go water skiing, wakeboarding, and jet skiing around the lake, or take your boat for a ride into downtown Dandridge.
See historic sites throughout the town, visit the local winery, see old architecture, and finish up with dinner at The Point where you can enjoy Great Smoky Mountain views while eating delicious local cuisine.
With popular Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville only 30 minutes away, you have access to endless attractions and activities.
You simply can't miss a visit to Dollywood, Dolly Parton's famous amusement park! While in Pigeon Forge be sure to check out the Titanic Museum, go mini-golfing, shop at outlet malls, see a show at famed venues like the Smoky Mountain Opry.
For outdoor enthusiasts, the Great Smoky Mountains are a breathtaking spot to explore. Go whitewater rafting, fishing, or downhill skiing, and adventure through over 600 miles of hiking trails.
With so many places to visit and things to do, your Tennessee getaway will be filled with memorable moments and fun for all!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen satellite TVs, linens and towels provided, in-unit washer and dryer, gas grill, hot tub, fire pit, 2 gas fireplaces, air hockey, foosball, basketball arcade game, board games, private dock, outdoor seating, and more!
- This ideal Dandridge cabin is directly on Douglas Lake, providing access to historic downtown with restaurants and shops. Visit Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge - only 30 minutes away - where you can explore the Great Smoky Mountains and Dollywood as well as delightful entertainment, delicious restaurants, shopping, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~49 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in