*Note that the homeowner lives on site in a completely separate unit & may be present during your stay*
Your Arroyo City getaway begins at this riverfront vacation rental studio! Sleeping 2 guests, this gem is ideal for couples or solo travelers seeking a relaxing retreat. Featuring all the comforts and amenities of home, the studio is well-equipped to suit all your needs. 'Soleil Suite' offers access to a BBQ grill, shared laundry room, and even a lighted fishing pier just steps from your door!
Studio: King Bed (can be converted to 2 twin beds)
Your cares will immediately melt away as soon as you step inside this charming studio. Filled with crisp white accents and furnishings, the space is bright and welcoming.
After a peaceful night's sleep in the king-sized bed you'll look forward to brewing a fresh pot of coffee in the kitchenette. Ample counter space makes it easy to prepare a snack or get your steaks ready for the grill!
Plenty of outdoor seating invites you to relax and soak in the fresh air. Enjoy an evening nightcap in the fresh air, share a snack at the picnic tables, or marvel at the sunset from the fishing pier.
Situated on the shore of the Arroyo Colorado River, this Gulf Coast destination is brimming with opportunities for saltwater fishermen to reel in an impressive catch!
The destination is sure to please bird watchers as well, with a huge variety of migrant landbirds, scrub birds, and other fowl in the area. Venture to Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge for a chance to spot Greater Roadrunners, Bewick's Wren, and more.
If you'd like to switch it up from a fish-centric river float, rent a canoe or kayak to cruise peacefully along the river.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette with a toaster oven, induction cooktop, pots and pans, mini refrigerator, microwave, air-conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Amazon, Netflix, and YouTube, outdoor charcoal grill (shared), ample outdoor furnishings, picnic table, private fishing pier, shared laundry machines, on-site parking, boat parking, smoke detectors, essentials, and more
- Arroyo City location offering prime access to saltwater fishing from your own private dock, easy access to numerous other destinations for fishing, boating, and birdwatching
- Nearest commercial airport: Valley International Airport (~27 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises and the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit
- If you're traveling with more than 2 guests, check the availability of the additional studio on the property (listing #415573 on the Evolve website)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in