House, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Televisions in every room and living room.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 1.Smoking allowed but ONLY on either of 2 decks, yard and underneath house. Please Do Not smoke inside! If you do, we'll keep your deposit.
- 2. There is a 2 pets maximum policy. Please do not bring large breeds and do not allow your pets on our beds. Doing so will impact deposit refund.
- 3. We only have sleeping accommodations for 7 but you can bring 10 if you bring an air- mattress for kids. No more than 6 adults please.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, spanish
About Lisa Smith
Kevin and Elsa (Lisa) are the proud parents of Steven, Kevin Jay and Henry. In 2007 Kevin built 3 beach houses to help fund the kids education. If you have kids, you understand that we could not make one house nicer, bigger or better than the other. We now have 3 houses exactly alike, same furnishings, floor plan and similar decor. The only real difference is the color.
Lisa Smith purchased this House in 2007
Why Lisa Smith chose Jamaica Beach
One, two, or all three of these houses are perfect for family reunions, weddings and other family gatherings. They are perfect for events where you want to be with family but still want the luxury of going to your own private home whenever you want. House is fully furnished, kitchen is stocked with just about everything you could need, beds all have clean linens and underneath the house you will find a picnic table, a charcoal grill and a covered outdoor shower.
What makes this House unique
We are approximately 250 - 300 feet from the beach depending on which house you take. We are about 1/2 a block from Nate's Steak house, there's a Chevron gas station and grocery store next door. We are also across the street from the Jamaica Beach RV Park which has a public swimming pool, arcade and 18 hole miniature golf course that stays open late during summer. Its a quiet, family oriented clean and safe beach neighborhood. The beach stays pretty clean and the water goes out for yards before it gets beyond 5 feet in depth. There's lots of great fishing, sunbathing, and just plain fun in the sun.