The tropical wonders of Puerto Rico await at this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home for 4. Nestled right on the water, this Playa Salinas home is truly a piece of paradise. Take the kayaks, paddle boards, or snorkel gear (available at a small additional fee) right into the water, settle down for an afternoon barbecue on the patio, or walk to a plethora of beachfront restaurants!
*Note there is another vacation rental unit is on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
The sparkling ocean views create a warm welcome to this Puerto Rican casita. As soon as you arrive, throw on your swimsuit and dip your feet in the water right off the back yard.
If you can’t bring yourself out of the fresh air, don’t worry, as you can simply whip up a barbecue dinner on the patio and dine amidst the sound of rolling waves.
The home’s interior offers a cozy living room, dining room, and well-equipped kitchen, so you’ll have all the necessary comforts of home. After a day paddling on the ocean, unwind in the living room as a show plays on the flat-screen cable TV, or whip up a nice meal with the kitchen’s updated appliances.
Come nighttime, the heads of the house can curl up on the bedroom’s comfy queen bed, while 2 additional guests can sleep on the living room futon. The bathroom offers plenty of space to wash the sand off your toes, while the shared laundry room outside can keep all your belongings nice and clean.
-- THE LOCATION --
You’ll never feel a need to leave the house with all there is to do right outside! For an additional fee, take out a kayak or paddle board to cruise along the turquoise waters! If you’d rather layout in the sand, Polita's Beach with its unique wade to tropical island is just a block away.
The Santa Isabel Beach is just a 12-minute drive away. Named after the Spanish Queen Isabel la Catolica, the seafront area features small restaurants and bars near the beach. Be sure to bring along the home’s snorkeling gear!
Nestled in the heart of the ‘Ruta Gastronomica’, there are dozens of dining choices within easy walking distance. Grab a romantic dinner at Le Balcon de Capitan for a taste of the area's best waterfront cuisine. Walk a little further to the colorful El Barkita for an immersion of local fun with karaoke and dancing on Sunday evenings. Early risers will enjoy the new bakery with homemade pastries, breakfast, and delicious coffee just 200 yards from the casita.
For some fun away from the water, check out Museo de Bellas Artes, El Legado Golf Resort, Puerto Rico International Speedway, Albergue Olimpico, and so much more - all just a short drive away. Being an island territory, all of Puerto Rico is an easy day excursion, including El Yunque (the rain forest), surfing beaches, old San Juan shopping, historic forts, bioluminescence paddling, coffee plantations, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, 1 flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, shared laundry machines, gas grill, linens & towels, covered parking, and more!
- Amenities available at an additional fee: 2 paddle boards: $15 per board, per night fee; 2 kayaks: $15 per kayak, per night fee (must be rented for the entire length of stay, snorkel gear included with any boat rental)
- Tropical Salinas location right on the water! Enjoy easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, restaurants, golfing, museums, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport - Av. Aeropuerto, Carolina, 00979, Puerto Rico, (~ 81.2 km away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Puerto Rico tax identification number: 182834