Your island home away from home!
The house has two main bedrooms, each with QS beds, and is ideal for two couples or a family of four. A sofa/bed is in the far end of the main living area and can accommodate one or two additional guests. A baby cot is available on request.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please leave the home tidy; dishes done, rubbish placed in appropriate bins outside, lights and heater/air cond turned off.
- Please observe 10am checkout to allow time to prepare the home for incoming guests that may be arriving the same day.
- The house runs entirely on rainwater. Please use water thoughtfully.
Hosted by Carol HammondAsk a question
About Carol Hammond
I love the peace and tranquility of Kangaroo Island and the beauty of American River. My husband Trevor and I live just 100 metres away from 'Harbour View' and we make every reasonable effort to ensure guests have a memorable stay on KI. We have done our fair share of traveling both within Australia and overseas and really enjoy meeting new people and hearing about their experiences over a quiet drink. Trevor is a professional Tour Guide on KI and will gladly assist with tour suggestions and advice about KI’s many attractions - especially the less well-trodden paths and places.
Carol Hammond purchased this house in 2018
Why Carol Hammond chose American River
Harbour View location overlooking a large bay offers wonderful views and amazing sunrises and moonrises. Peaceful privacy best describes the house, which is tastefully decorated. The living area is spacious and provides everything guests could require. The hosts live nearby and will welcome guests on arrival to make sure they have all they need and offer whatever eating out, touring, history or general information is required.
What makes this house unique
Spacious, tranquil living in a truly beautiful location.