Cottage, 1 Bdrm, 1 loft, 1.5 Bth, Slps 4 - SkyPark- 2.8 mi away & 7 min drive
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only, no cats allowed. Pet fee requiredDogs only, no cats allowed. Pet fee required
No smoking - High risk fire areaHigh risk fire area
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
A quick respite from the summer heat
This was a painless and pleasant experience. W honestly could use another 5 days there. The property is cute and a nautical theme works on a forested hillside retreat. The host was highly professional and communicative.
Your experience may vary, however there is not an abundance of public swimming opportunities as long as the pandemic is with us. We found beach front on all of the days of out stay. We drove roughly 45 minutes to Big Bear to swim and enjoy the beaches.
Lovely and comfortable
I love renting from this property owner. She is attentive to details, flexible as she can be with needs. The house was cozy, well kept, with everything that you need.
The last minute VACATION
Maryann was super sweet and very helpful , we messaged her super late on the day we wanted to check in and she still got us in . She was good at responding and the house was immaculate
Fun cabin with everything you need!
The decks were so relaxing to hang out on.
Beds, Bedding and towels were very nice.
Probably not the best cabin for families with small children... lots of stairs, Nick-nacks, etc.
Our teenagers loved the loft.
Local guides & maps for activities
* Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa (fine dining restaurant & spa treatments)
* Restaurants located at Village
* Tour the lake in the Arrowhead Queen Tour Boat
* Children's playground at Lake Arrowhead Village
* Waterslide and boat rental at Lake Gregory (seasonal)
* Skiing at Snow Valley or Big Bear (seasonal)
* Free Summer Live Concert Series at Village Outdoor Stage area
* Movie Theater at nearby Blue Jay
* Bicycling or hiking trails throughout
* Swimming & fishing from shore at lake
* Campgrounds at Lake Arrowhead
* Playground and picnic table at Grass Valley Park
Mary Ann Munoz
About Mary Ann Munoz
We are a retired couple with this adorable cottage to rent. I have styled it as truly a cozy cottage with all the amenities of home. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. We live 10 driving minutes away if guests should need immediate attention.
Mary Ann Munoz purchased this Cottage in 2013
Why Mary Ann Munoz chose Lake Arrowhead
The minute we walked into this cottage, we called our realtor and bought it. It is less than half mile to the Lake Arrowhead Village, restaurants, beach, shops. It's fully furnished with all the amenities of home. Absolutely adorable, and the hot tub is a plus!
What makes this Cottage unique
The panorama view of the forest from the Master Suite is wonderful. Walking out to the hot tub from the Suite is a plus! Sitting on the decks is breathtaking looking out at the forest. Have a bbq on the top deck, sit on the patio to eat, and you will never forget it.