**Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and other travelers may be present**
This vintage, mid-century ranch, ‘The Cottage' sits on Lake Osoyoos with stunning 180-degree views of the water and mountains. Enjoy barbecuing on the waterfront patio, which sits just above lake level, while the beach is the ideal spot for a refreshing dip or sunrise stroll. With 2 beds, 1 bath, and room for 6, the lakefront Oroville vacation rental cottage is perfect for the whole family!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Enjoy lake-living at its finest at this stunning Lake Osoyoos home-away-from-home, "The Cottage." As soon as you arrive, head around back to relax on the patio while basking in the amazing lake and mountain views.
The back patio provides the perfect calming atmosphere no matter whether you want to barbecue, take a dip in the water, or simply relax with a bottle of wine during sunset! With an east facing beach, morning strolls at sunrise are truly remarkable.
When you’re ready for some downtime, head inside to relax amidst the 950 square feet of living space. With lots of view-facing windows, plus one strategically placed side window which frames the grandfather-aged cedar tree, the views will never be out of sight!
If the weather is a bit chilly, relax in front of the brick fireplace to watch the flames flicker and fade. There’s even a flat-screen TV, wireless internet, laundry machines, and heating and air conditioning for your convenience!
Head over to the kitchen to whip up a quick snack before bed. While you’ll love dining outside, there’s also a 4-person dining table inside right off the living room.
Tuck yourself into one of the 2 bedrooms for a peaceful night of rest, but remember to wake up early to catch the sunrise!
Get ready for amazing water adventures right outside your door! There are local places to rent jet skis or other boats, so bring your adventurous spirit! Oroville is framed by Lake Osoyoos to the north, Similkameen River to the west, and the Okanogan River to the east.
Strap on your hiking boots, as there are 2 indescribable trails in the area that lead to stunning views and the chance to see Bighorn Sheep!
For a more rural experience, the town of Oroville is filled with friendly locals, music and dance events, wineries, breweries, and more! Saturday’s Farmers Market takes place on the library lawn and features local artist booths plus great homemade jams, jellies,and tamales.
Golfers, you’re in luck! You’ll find a local golf course on the US side, while another 26 immaculate courses are just across the border! While you’re in Canada, be sure to stop by all the amazing wineries and bring some home to enjoy on the patio. You’ll find plenty of wine festival in the area, as well as an apple and pear harvest in fall!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wifi, a flat-screen cable TV, in-home washer and dryers, lakefront dining, gas grill, waterfront views, driveway parking for 2 cars, and more
- This mid-century, lakefront home offers unending lake activity as well as panoramic views of Lake Osoyoos. Embark on hiking trails, check out the wineries or breweries, join the locals at the seasonal festivals, or cross the border into Canada!
- If you need additional space, check the availability of the other vacation rental on the property, Evolve listing #411337
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Omak Airport - 102J Omak Airport Rd, Omak, WA 98841, (~38.1 miles away) | Kelowna International Airport - 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1, Canada. (~91.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in