*Note: this unit has some shared amenities w/the homeowner who lives on-site in a separate unit
Whether it's a business trip or family getaway, this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental studio is the perfect home base in Chattanooga! Up to 4 travelers can enjoy the furnished loft and shared courtyard available at this St. Elmo area cottage. You'll be within 10 minutes of downtown attractions like the Zoo, University, Convention Center, Renaissance Park, and Ruby Falls near the river!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
Welcome to the 'Carriage House' at this charming Tennessee property. This separate studio is ready to serve as your go-to retreat in a highly desirable neighborhood that offers convenience, timeless charm and a friendly community.
If you've brought the kids along, enjoy a stroll to the community park before you head inside to unpack. There's plenty of room for everyone on the soft leather furnishings in front of the flat-screen cable TV with streaming capabilities.
The hardwood floors lead you into the fully equipped kitchen complete with a classic Subway tile backsplash. Weather permitting, savor the feast out on the shared courtyard!
Linger outside on the shared, furnished courtyard late into the evening. When you need to rest for that must-attend conference or game at Finley Field, make your way to the main bedroom or upper loft with total sleeping accommodations for 4.
Boasting an unbeatable location, the 'Carriage House' is not to be missed for a hassle-free stay in Chattanooga! Start your trip off right with a hearty breakfast at Syrup and Eggs in the historic St. Elmo Fire Hall within walking distance of this home.
Local favorites such as Mojo Burrito, 1885 Grill, and Tap House are a 15-minute walk north. Choose to cook your own meals when you shop at the grocery store adjacent to Mojo Burrito! In the same area, you'll find Tennessee Bouldering Authority, a small-but-mighty rock climbing gym great for those interested in the sport.
The 'Carriage House' appeals to business travelers and family groups alike due to its prime downtown area location with easy access to public transit. Explore the Creative Discovery Museum, Hunter Museum of American Art, and Bluff View Art district at the foot of Lookout Mountain during your free time. The Tennessee Aquarium is also an excellent local attraction! For a great meal, check out Brewhaus, Taco Mamacita, or The Flying Squirrel!
Outdoor recreation is also abundant in this area. Go caving in Ruby Falls, hike in Point Park, rock climb at Sunset Rock or Little Rock City (Tennessee Wall is another excellent climbing destination) or marvel at the panoramic views in Rock City Garden! There's also a plethora of wilderness trails in the area, perfect for trail running and mountain biking. Those looking for a true adrenaline rush should test their wings at Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding, located just 11.8 miles away!
In addition to all of Chattanooga's attractions, the city is also home to great festivals! Nearby, the Riverbend Music Festival and the Moonriver Music Festival both take place annually, with Riverbend ranking in the top 10% of all American festivals. If you miss out on the festival fun, fill in the gap with visits to Songbirds Guitar Museum and the Tivoli or Walker Theater!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a blender and waffle maker, flat-screen cable TV with streaming capabilities, free WiFi, central air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, plenty of on-street parking, and more. A high chair and Pack N' Play are available upon request.
- Shared amenities include a furnished courtyard, gas grill, 2 fire pits, play set with rock climbing wall, soccer net, basketball hoop, hammock, slackline, and outdoor table
- Convenient Chattanooga location in the St. Elmo neighborhood - 5 minutes from downtown with the Convention Center, Aquarium, Zoo, AT&T Field, Renaissance Park, University, and other urban attractions! 3 miles from Lookout Mountain, close to great trails for running and mountain biking, and near world-class rock climbing destinations like Little Rock City!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Chattanooga Airport (15 miles away)
- Check out this link: https://www.tnvacation.com/east-tennessee/chattanooga for additional information on Chattanooga!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this unit has some shared amenities w/ the homeowner who lives on-site in a separate unit
- Due to the stairs needed to access this unit, it may not be suitable for the mobile-impaired