Feel all of your everyday worries melt away during your stay at the 'Star House!' This vacation rental home in Pine Mountain Club offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and accommodations for up to 8 travelers on a once-in-a-lifetime journey. From 2 balconies with incredible forest views to a spacious living room with wet bar, fireplace, and game area, this home has everything you need for a fantastic mountain escape! Enjoy proximity to fantastic hiking trails, tasty restaurants, and live music!
Bedroom 1 (Asian Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Main Floor): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: 6 Air Mattresses
Though the property is located just 25 minutes off the I-5, you'll feel as if you're transported into a whole new world as you drive along the mountainous roads bordered by towering pine trees on your way to the 'Star House.' Park your car in the 2-car garage and head inside to begin your vacation.
This eclectic home offers unique decor throughout 3,000 square feet of living space. The downstairs boasts an Asian motif while the third-floor loft, which is shaped like a star, is decorated with a 1800s theme.
Take a load off downstairs on the comfortable furniture and flip on the flat-screen TV to catch up on all of your favorite shows! On chilly evenings, toss a log in the wood-burning fireplace to get nice and toasty inside.
When you're not enjoying the indoor amenities, lounge outside on the 20' x 40' wraparound balcony and marvel at the incredible views. You'll love breathing in that crisp pine-scented air while gazing out at the surrounding forest.
If you'd prefer to cook for yourself rather than dine out, step into the fully equipped kitchen to whip up your favorite recipes! The kitchen has everything you need to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Make your way to either of the 3 bedrooms as eyes grow tired each evening. The first 2 bedrooms offer queen beds, and there are 2 twin beds up in the loft. Any additional travelers in your group can sleep on the provided air mattresses.
While you could spend your whole vacation soaking in the views from the balcony, you'll surely want to check out everything that Pine Mountain Club has to offer! This quaint community has tennis courts, swimming pools, a golf course, game room, several delectable restaurants, and 2 venues for live music that are frequented by famous musicians.
Be sure to grab a bite to eat at Cafe Silva Bella after a day golfing, playing tennis, or swimming. This tiny restaurant serves some of the best Italian food and filet mignon you'll find! Friday and Saturday nights, head to Madd Bailey's Pub to listen to some live rock music and sip an ice-cold beer.
There are endless opportunities for outdoor adventures just minutes from your front door! Put your hiking boots on and traverse the famous Woodland Waterfall Trail. There are tons of hiking trails for all skill levels so the whole family can have fun in the great outdoors.
The fishermen in your group will be delighted to spend days at the private catch-and-release lake located just 3 minutes from the house. Travel 40 minutes to Pyramid Lake for more fishing and fun out on the water!
Be sure to bring your skis or snowboard and hit the slopes! Skiing at Tait Ranch SnowPark in Fraizer awaits just 20 minutes away. Take your kids to Mt. Pinos for a day of sledding and fun in the snow.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, deck with patio furniture, a large flat-screen cable TV in the living room, a small compact cable TV in the bar area, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, garage and driveway parking, and much more!
- Fantastic Pine Mountain Club location within 2 minutes of golfing and swimming! A short drive to tasty restaurants, 20 minutes to skiing, 55 minutes to Six Flags, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Meadows Field Airport (~65.9 miles away) | Los Angeles International Airport (~92.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this property sleeps 6 guests in beds but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 with the use of provided air mattresses
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Do to bears make sure to lock doors and windows upon check-out. If house is not secured after check-out guest will be charged $500
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in