Minutes to wineries, Galway Downs, and the City limits. Sleeps 3
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - There is a fee per day and animals must be approveThere is a fee per day and animals must be approve
No smoking - Outside onlyOutside only
Max guests: 3
- At all times, door must be closed between cottage and bathroom.
- Turn off lights and air conditioning whenever you leave.
- Make sure gates are securely shut and locked when leaving property.
About Natalie Redding
My name is Natalie Redding (Nat Geo Wild's, Shear Madness) shepherdess with a B.S. and M.S. in Animal Science. I teach about flock and fiber all over the world. Dyeing wool, yarn and other protein fibers is my specialty and you'll often see colorful dyed products drying in the sun.
Natalie Redding purchased this studio in 1997
Why Natalie Redding chose Temecula
Namaste Farms is full of life with free ranging peacocks and birds roaming the property. During the spring, there are lambs and kids about. This property has a very rural feel but is only 1/2 mile from the city limits. It's less than 3 miles to the nearest winery and many of them are located on our rd; De Portola.
What makes this studio unique
Farm life is something everyone should experience. You can feed the horses carrots, and the sheep corn. Feel free to throw chicken scratch to the birds, and to pet a lamb (if they'll let you)! During the spring, there are tons of lambs and often bottle babies you can feed. Baby goat yoga? This is Namaste Farms, and whenever down dog, or peacock pose strikes your fancy, you can lay down a mat and practice!