|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
One of Vail's most spectacular residences!! This home has it all. High end luxury finishes throughout. Elevator to all levels of home. Large wrap-around heated decks with majestic views of Vail Mountain.
Oversized hot tub, large outdoor barbeque & firepit. 2 master suites with multiple shower heads & steam. Wine cellar, cascading water fountain in living room, vaulted ceilings with oversized windows, 2 car garage, washer & dryer, TV/VCR/DVD in most rooms, stereo system, large screen TV, high speed & wireless internet access, gourmet kitchen with 2 ovens & 2 dishwashers. Great home for large family gatherings and corporate retreats. Maximum 4 cars allowed at this residence.
Guests of this residence will also receive free access to the Aria Club and Spa located in West Vail. The Aria Club and is Vail's most extensive workout facility. Offering cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs. Fitness classes, personal training, pilates & indoor tennis are also available for an additional fee.
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency call service for the manager on duty.
6. FREE access to the Aria Club and Spa
Town of Vail sales tax #2082
Keywords: Vacation Home, House in Vail, Vail, Vail Village,Colorado, private home
Vail CO homeowner
This is a great house for two families. There were 12 of us total and there was plenty of room. The deck area with the hot tub and fire pit are great. We had a couple of maintenance issues and they responded very quickly.
The only negative is that the walk to the shuttle stop is too far if you have small children in ski boots. We paid the $25 daily parking at the lifts instead of walking to the shuttle.
We rented this home for my husband's birthday and had an amazing time! Our family and friends absolutely loved everything about it. We were so close to skiing at Vail, the views of the slopes were beautiful, the open concept living, dining, and kitchen area were perfect for a group. The fact that every bedroom had it's own bathroom was also very convenient. The elevator was great for getting luggage up to the top floor. With such a large house, it was nice having an oversized hot tub. We wouldn't change a thing about the place! We hope to stay again soon!
This is the second time we have rented the Robason house for family reunions and we look forward to staying again in the future. During the day we break up into smaller groups but we always have dinner together. there is plenty of seating and the kitchen facilities are great. Having two dishwashers came in quite handy, as we were always filling and emptying them. I know the house is well maintained because it looks exactly as it did two years ago.
My husband, friends and I were all so pleased with this home! Gorgeous views, lots of space, not too far from town. The kids loved the hidden room, and we all loved the hot tub and fire pit on the deck overlooking Vail.
This property is beautiful, in a great location and the home if very nice. The setup of bedrooms and bathrooms is wonderful for families or couples to share. I was dissapointed in some of the "upkeep" given the price. One of the dishwashers was broken, middle burner on the stove wouldn't stop "clicking" the handle on the very old coffee pot was falling off, the pillows and beds were fairly low quality, I have quite an extensive list of things that had not been maintained well. For this price point the management company needs to do a much better job of keeping up with the daily repair.
Absolutely beautiful home with all of the amenities! The home is in excellent condition and is extremely comfortable! Great place for lots of people!
We had an absolutely delightful experience staying in this luxurious property! Here are reasons to rent this amazing home:
1. Everything is in pristine condition. The entire home is well-maintained and lacked nothing.
2. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were large and some had heated floors, and tv's were everywhere.
3. Kitchen was large and spacious with a dining room table that sat 10+ people (the right size for our two families)
4. The outside deck was heated which made running through the cold and snow to the large hot tub quite easy.
5. Garage accommodates two cars, including a large Suburban SUV.
6. The view is spectacular - long range of the Vail ski area.
7. Easy access to the ski resort - in the winter it's best by car - about 5+ minutes away, at the most.
8. Management company was eager to please, provided extra towels when asked, and was quite interested in our complete satisfaction.
9. Every bedroom had a private bathroom along with two extra half-baths in the basement and main floor.
10. The elevator was wonderful. We used it to move our luggage throughout the floors. We were happy to have it and used it quite often.
The only two things to be aware of, as posted by other renters:
1. The bus stop is not very close to the house, and is not a good option during inclement weather. Come prepared to carpool to the town and park in the $25/day parking lot. Some of our group did Nordic Skiing and served as our shuttle to and from the ski area. After 3:00 PM, the parking lot is free.
2. There is radiant heat throughout the home. It's wonderful to have heated floors; however, some of the rooms seemed to heat up better than others. We were not too bothered by this as everything else was so superior in the home. There are plenty of blankets around to snuggle up in, and a space heater in the lower level bedroom, if needed.
In general, we truly felt lucky to experience the beauty of this home, and are thrilled that we rented it. We highly recommend this property!