Let your worries be washed away as you soak up the Arizona sun at this cozy vacation rental unit in the esteemed El Dorado Lakes Golf Community. Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, this 1,600-square-foot abode can accommodate a 6-person getaway. After adventuring in the Superstition Mountains, exploring Phoenix, or dining out in Gilbert's prime food scene, come home to unwind on the spacious fenced-in back patio. Take a dip in the pool or hot tub while admiring views of the beautiful golf course!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Boasting an adobe-style exterior reminiscent of Southwestern culture and cacti adorning the front yard, this vacation rental home will truly give you the authentic Arizona experience! Upon arriving, kick back and relax on the extensive L-shaped couch and flip on the flat-screen cable TV to unwind from a day of travel.
Slip into your swimsuits and make your way to the patio to kick off your holiday poolside. Sip a cocktail on the lounge chairs while the grill master fires up the huge gas grill and flips some delicious burgers for dinner! Enjoy the feast at the lovely 6-person dining table, complete with velvet cushioned chairs.
End your night by soaking in the hot tub with a cold beer in hand while chatting with your travel companions and stargazing. Snuggle under the covers and watch a movie in the 3 TV-equipped bedrooms before sleeping soundly to restore your energy for the next day.
After whipping up a scrumptious breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, spend a peaceful morning sunbathing by the pool and reading a new book. Other members of the group can practice their swings at the golf course just steps away from the property!
Part of the El Dorado Lakes Golf Community, enjoy views of rolling green hills and unbeatable proximity to Kokopelli Golf Club. Check out the community basketball or tennis courts if golf isn't up your alley - both are just a 2-minute walk from the house. Sports lovers will also be ecstatic about the opportunity to watch some great baseball teams at nearby Scottsdale Stadium during spring training, including the Diamondbacks, Giants, and Rockies.
Drive 30 minutes west to explore the gorgeous natural landscape characteristic of Arizona, a stunning blend of desert and mountain. McDowell Mountain Regional Park is 45 minutes away, offering a plethora of incredible hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails as prime ways to experience the Superstition Mountains.
Take a day trip to downtown Phoenix, offering a cultural scene rich in cuisine, nightlife, and art. Get an incredible view of the city from Camelback Mountain, a popular hike offering an iconic outlook of the sprawling city.
You'll want to explore Gilbert, the home base for your Arizona adventures. Recently voted as Phoenix's 'coolest suburb,' this community was once the 'Hay Shipping Capital of the World' and has historic agricultural roots that have evolved into a distinguished food scene. Drive 10 minutes into the town center to experience the impressive cuisine, local beer, and handmade goods!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2-car garage and driveway parking for 2 vehicles, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, en-suite bathroom, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, beach towels, gas grill, fenced-in patio, outdoor pool, hot tub, and more
- Communities amenities include golf course views, basketball and tennis courts, a playground, and fitness center
- Amazing Gilbert location overlooking a golf course in the El Dorado Lakes Golf Community! Situated 20 miles outside downtown Phoenix and within an hour of ample outdoor recreational activities to the east
- Nearest Commercial - Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~16 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the property might not be suitable for children due no available safety measures for the pool. If you are traveling with young children, it is recommended you supervise them at all times
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in