Experience the best of the southwest when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Albuquerque. Located a few blocks from historic Route 66, this 1,250-square-foot home for 6 has everything you need for a comfortable stay including a lovely backyard with outdoor furniture and lush landscaping. The house sits just 15 minutes from Old Town, 10 minutes from Nob Hill, and 20 minutes from the International Balloon Fiesta grounds and Sandia Peak Tramway.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Futon Mattress
Step inside your desert home-away-from-home and prepare for a wonderful getaway with friends and family! Unwind in the living room featuring comfy furnishings, southwestern decor, and a flat-screen TV with a digital antenna.
The fully equipped kitchen is highlighted by copper accents and unique cabinets. Use the modern appliances to prepare a delicious meal and serve it up at one of the 2 dining tables.
Spend the rest of the evening outside in the adorable backyard! Rain or shine, you'll be able to enjoy the outdoors either at the table in the yard or on the covered patio.
With 2 queen beds and 1 full bed, there's plenty of space for everyone to sleep soundly. Wake up feeling refreshed, rinse off in one of the 2 full bathrooms, and head out to explore the beauty of Albuquerque.
Start your trip off with a 2.7-mile ride on the Sandia Peak Tramway. Culminating at the observation deck 10,378 feet high, you'll have unparalleled views of the surrounding landscape. Stick around and hike through the area or, if snow is on the ground, hit the slopes for a fun afternoon.
Hop on historic Route 66 and make your way to Nob Hill, a vibrant neighborhood featuring eclectic shops, delicious restaurants, and chic nightlife.
The charm and history of Albuquerque sit just 15 minutes away in Old Town. With over 150 stores and galleries, restaurants, brick paths, gardens and more, this area is a must-see during your stay.
If you're traveling in October, you'll love being 15 miles from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta grounds. Set up and watch as over 500 hot air balloons take to the sky and stick around for chainsaw carving, live entertainment, and much more.
Be sure to bring your clubs along to play at Los Altos Golf Course, just 3 blocks from the house. Other fun sites to see in the area include Petroglyph National Monument, the Trinity Site, Spaceship House, and Gutierrez Hubbell House.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a flat-screen TV with a digital antenna, spacious yard with outdoor furniture, furnished covered patio, starter pack of trash bags, paper towels, and toilet paper, parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Wonderful Albuquerque location - Close to hiking, golfing, shopping, restaurants, Route 66, Nob Hill, Old Town, Sandia Peak Tramway, International Balloon Fiesta, historic sites, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport - 2200 Sunport Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87106, (~6.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in