About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Jeri-Lynn & Bill SanduskyAsk a question
About Jeri-Lynn & Bill Sandusky
My husband, Bill, retired from the Air Force with 26 years of service and I had a career as a Realtor specializing in corporate and military relocation. We've lived all over the USA including Washington, DC, MD, PA, SC, FL, CO, UT, TX, NV, and overseas in Japan and Korea.
Why Jeri-Lynn & Bill Sandusky chose Otero County
We fell in love with Cloudcroft after visiting friends there in 2003. We enjoyed living in the mountains previously, so we decided to build a second home in Cloudcroft once we found the perfect location. At Elk Hollow we provide everything you need to make your vacation a wonderful experience. We want all of our guests to feel as though Elk Hollow is their own little piece of heaven.
What makes this Cabin unique
Well, you just can't beat the view from Elk Hollow! Mountain views and woodland views from all rooms, and Elk Hollow has a large, fully covered wrap-around deck and gas BBQ for your enjoyment. We also have Wi-Fi and 3 TV's and 2 DVD players. We furnish all condiments, herbs, spices, coffee, flour, sugar, soaps and paper products.. If you're visiting for the wildlife, then we've got it. It is not uncommon to see herds of elk in our yard and throughout the neighborhood. We have a large pond down the road where you can feed the many fish, ducks, and just across the pond is a hiking trail through the Lincoln National Forest. We furnish snow discs for winter use, or they can be used to sled down the sand dunes at White Sands National Monument in Alamogordo.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not a child proof home. Caution advisedNot a child proof home. Caution advised
Pets allowed - No more than 2 pets, no excessive sheddingNo more than 2 pets, no excessive shedding
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Minimum age 25 unless married or with familyMinimum age 25 unless married or with family
- The Elk Hollow owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while renters occupy the premises.
- We highly recommend renters have a 4-wheel drive vehicle or snow chains during snow months.
- Please do not put grease, coffee grinds, food, down sink drains, or diapers/personal hygiene products down toilets. Cabin is on Septic system.