Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We allow dogs small cleaning fee will be added.We allow dogs small cleaning fee will be added.
No events - A small gathering is welcome!A small gathering is welcome!
No smoking - A $100 usd charge will be applied A $100 usd charge will be applied
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please be aware of neighbors quiet time from 10pm - 7am
- Electricity must be used with responsibility, turn off all AC and electronics when going out. Part or full deposit would be taken if power is wasted.
- Late check in passed 8pm will have an extra charge of $350mxn pesos cash at check in.
Hosted by Stephanie Lopez SainsAsk a question
About Stephanie Lopez Sains
I was born and raised in Mazatlan. I want to share my beautiful hometown with you. I love riding a bicycle by the ocean and enjoying the breeze, going out for dinner (specially sea food, Mazatlan's finest!), cheer for the local baseball team VENADOS at the stadium and going to the movie theater... they are all walking distance from Casa Cielo!
Why Stephanie Lopez Sains chose Mazatlan
I grew up in this house, we remodeled and turned it into a duplex. I can not describe the love and attachment to it but I bet you can relate. We moved to this house when I was 5 years old and got to see how my hometown developed around this area. It has always been in a very convenient location but lately a lot of restaurants opened closed by, local business and one thing that hasn't changed it's its proximity to the ocean where you will be able to see the most amazing sunsets.
What makes this apartment unique
This apartment was designed for you to relax and enjoy but I think the biggest asset is the terrace, it is always windy and I enjoy grilling dinner and having a beer with my friends there.
- english, spanish