Studio/Efficiency Lr/dr/Br Combo. Second Floor, Overlooking Tropical Oasis.
Queen-sized bed, night stands, reading lights, and ceiling fan. Closet and dresser for convenience.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Adult community, ages 25 and over, please.Adult community, ages 25 and over, please.
Pets allowed - 20 pounds max. $120. non-ref fee20 pounds max. $120. non-ref fee
Events allowed - respect other guest on property. No visitorsrespect other guest on property. No visitors
No smoking - No smoking allowed in/on or around property.No smoking allowed in/on or around property.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please give us back our Suite in form of clean condition as it was when you checked in. Please make sure there are no dirty dishes in the sink.
- Courtyard use after dusk, please respect the guest in Main House on lower level, as well as NOISE. Our neighbors, are close by, Please respect Noise!
- A $75. property fee is refunded at ck-out time if no damages assessed or No smoking/in/on/or around the property has been determined. Thank you!
Hosted by Matt WoernerAsk a question
About Matt Woerner
Steve and I have been long time residents of New Orleans and have restored 3 homes in the historic Treme and Marigny neighborhoods. We met because of Hurricane Katrina and have been together since 2005. We were also married in 2009. We also rescued our dog, MAW. She is a pit-bull / beagle mix. She loves to meet & greet all guests! We are celebrating our 10 years of marriage in July 2019. We are happy to have this opportunity to provide our guests with a relaxed and comfortable experience in one of our country's most unique and interesting cities. We would like you to enjoy our property as much as we do.
Matt Woerner purchased this studio in 2008
Why Matt Woerner chose Faubourg Marigny
The property provides guests with location and convenience. No transportation is needed to experience the Faubourg Marigny. The property is only five blocks away from the world famous French Quarter, offering guests the authentic New Orleans experience!
What makes this studio unique
Property owners live on-site. The property is well-lit, with 24 hour surveillance, and gated entrances for safety.