One bedroom, one bathroom with a daybed for a third person. Very comfortable.
The bedroom is large and comfortable with a clothes hanger, shelves and bedside tables. The daybed in the living room is also comfortable for an adult or child.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please keep the noise down after 10.00 pm for consideration of the neighbours.
- Please wash the sand from your feet and shake your beach towels before entering the apartment.
- Please turn off lights and a/c when leaving the apartment.
- english, portuguese
About Oca Maloca
We have lived in the British Virgin Islands for many years (30+ and 20+). We bought the land and started building the house in 2012 and finally moved into the apartment in 2013 while the main house was being finished. After more than 4 years we moved into the main house, ready or not, so our son could get his own bedroom at last. The house was almost done in 2017 and then Hurricanes Irma and Maria hit in quick succession, which meant repairing all the damage and repainting the whole house. The apartment escaped unscathed. Good to know.
Oca Maloca purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Oca Maloca chose Road Town
We wanted a property far enough from work but not so far as to make the commute to work tiresome. It's hard not to get a nice ocean view in Tortola but it''s harder to get land that is not on a hill. We make a rough estimate that 90% of houses are on a hill. We wanted a breeze but not incessant to make it uncomfortable to be on the porch.