Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Very Spacious Studio Apartment just for two with beautiful countryside views.
Double Bed with bedside tables and lights, carpeted floor, chest of drawers, recessed alcove for clothes hanging. Bed linen and towels included free of charge. Thermostatic electric heating.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - On request. Rules apply, must bring pet bedding.On request. Rules apply, must bring pet bedding.
No smoking - Smoking is allowed in the gardens.Smoking is allowed in the gardens.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Guests are requested to leave the property clean and tidy on departure. A cleaning charge will apply if the property is left in poor condition.
- Any breakages should be reported. We don't charge for small items such as drinking glasses, but we do need to know that the item needs to be replaced
- We operate a "Quiet Hours" Policy. All Guests are expected to keep noise levels to a minimum between 10.00pm and 8.00am
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Helen and CarlAsk a question
About Helen and Carl
Helen and Carl lived in South Devon for many years, during which time we travelled to Brittany two or three times per year for short breaks and holidays. We fell in love with the Breton way of life, the glorious countryside, the historic towns and the fabulous coastline. We planned to follow our dream and move to Brittany. We are both musicians and we enjoy taking part in local events and festivals. Our love of music has been a great asset with integration in the local community.
Helen and Carl purchased this studio in 2012
Why Helen and Carl chose Saint-Mayeux
We fell in love with le Boterff at first sight - a beautiful traditional Breton farmhouse set in fabulous gardens. It had been running as a gites and campsite business for many years, so was already well established. It was the perfect place to make our home.
What makes this studio unique
Our property is very sheltered and well enclosed, which makes it feel a bit like another world. The views are magnificent. Although very rural we are only a couple of minutes away from two villages. We have large towns to the North, South, East and West, all within 30 minutes drive or less, and being centrally located we can reach the north and south coasts of Brittany with ease. Locally, the stunning lake Guerlédan and the smaller lake Bosmeléac are wonderful places to visit.
- english, french