Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Spacious family house in a quiet location in Aviemore, Scottish Highlands.
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, en-suite shower room/wc. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and satellite TV. Bedroom 4 with double bed. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge. All bedroom with spacious fitted wardrobes.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We welcome pets. Prior agreement required.We welcome pets. Prior agreement required.
No events - Please contact us if you have any questions. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Please shower before use particularly if anyone has a recent spray tan.
- No outside entertaining after 10.30pm
- COVID-19 Rules. In order to protect guests and staff please read and ahere to the attached Guest Information Safety Advice during COVID-19.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by AvrilAsk a question
We are a local family living and working in Aviemore.
Avril purchased this house in 2007
Why Avril chose Aviemore
This is a great property for friends and family get togethers. It is really spacious and close to the Speyside Way walks and cycle tracks. Shops are located nearby but the house is situated in a quiet area.