Wailea Ekahi 21B is a beautiful, spacious, fully-renovated ground-floor one-bedroom/two-bathroom vacation condominium in the prestigious Wailea resort area on the sunny side of Maui. 21B is a large middle unit located at the very front of the Ekahi complex and in one of the best locations in Ekahi Village. The unit faces the ocean with a private partial ocean view and is quietly located away from any main roads. This is one of the closest locations to the beach and main pool area (you can hear the waves), which are a very short two-minute walk away. The unit is modern, sophisticated, and bright, while still feeling relaxed and comfortable.
The luxurious master bedroom features a king bed, privacy curtains, a private ensuite bathroom, walk-in shower, and a private lanai. The kitchen features updated cabinets with stainless-steel appliances, great dishes/flatware/cooking utensils, a breakfast counter and a dining table in the dining area. The living room features a comfortable pull-out queen sleeper sofa for extra guests, several chairs and an excellent entertainment system, including a 60” UHD 4K Smart TV, Apple TV, universal Blu-ray/DVD/CD player, digital cable TV, Netflix and a Bluetooth sound system for listening to music. There’s also a Smart TV with digital cable TV and Netflix in the bedroom. The main bathroom features a beautiful tub/shower combo. The large lanai features a dining table, lounge chairs, and Weber barbecue. The unit is air-conditioned throughout and has a washer/dryer as well as a safe installed.
The condo is bright, airy and well-appointed with all the modern touches and items for a relaxing holiday, including a cooler, beach towels, umbrellas, boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand and pool toys. We’re perfectly set up for kids with beach toys, a playpen that can also substitute for a crib, a high-chair and games. We also have wireless Internet and a telephone with free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada.
Ekahi Village, known for its beautiful landscaped gardens and spacious grounds, is located on 34 acres of lush surroundings and includes four swimming pools, a beachfront pavilion, paddle court, shuffleboard and direct gated access to the famously beautiful Keawakapu Beach. Ekahi Village is a short walk from The Shops at Wailea, an upscale shopping and dining area, and minutes from championship golf, tennis and other world-famous beaches.
If you’re interested in our other units, please visit our listings for our other renovated one-bedroom unit (Ekahi 6C - VRBO #501619), or our two stunning upscale two-bedroom units (Ekahi 28A - VRBO #597074 and Ekahi 35B - VRBO #1348239).
We don't advertise on any platform other than VRBO/HomeAway and our website. If you see a listing for this unit on another site, especially Craigslist, it's likely a scam. For your security, please ensure you make all inquiries through VRBO/HomeAway.
EKAHI PAVILION RENOVATION: We have been notified that the Ekahi Pavilion is scheduled for renovation and will not be available from April 22 through at least October 15, 2019, and possibly later. The adjacent main pool and beach access will remain open during this time, while upscale portable restrooms will be available for your use. Ekahi Village also has three other pools that will remain open during the renovation for your use; their "quiet" rules will be waived. There may be limited times that the main pool will be closed to ensure safety of guests. Construction work is not expected to take place on weekends.
1) A deposit of 25% of the total rental cost plus tax is due on booking, with the remaining 75% plus $500 damage deposit due 60 days prior to arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, 100% of the total rental cost plus $500 damage deposit is due at time of booking. A booking is not confirmed until the booking/rental agreement is completed by the guests, accepted by us, and the required deposit has been received.
2) A cleaning fee of $150 per stay will be added to your invoice.
3) Three- and four-night stays are welcome but will be considered only if there are three or four days of availability between other bookings. We encourage and take preference to stays of five or more nights and stays that do not leave gaps in our calendar.
4) Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of one night's stay where cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to arrival (there is no refund for cancellations within 60 days of arrival). Please note that the VRBO/HomeAway service fee is administered directly by VRBO/HomeAway and is not refundable.
5) All fees are subject to 14.42% Hawaiian sales tax. Our Hawaii Tax IDs are TA-121-034-1376-01 and GE-121-034-1376-01.