A villa with stunning views of the river, mangroves , estuary and the beach.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Any breakage or damages to the property or the villa or it's contents will be charged at cost price of the repair or replacement of the property/item.
- In the interest of the environment we request that guests switch off the air-conditioners & fans etc. when they leave the villa or are outdoors.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by S. MahadikAsk a question
About S. Mahadik
I live near Riverview Villa and have a boutique in Patnem called 'Chim' which sells designer clothes, bikinis, jewellery and Pop Art. I've explored the surrounding areas over the years and can give you lots of great recommendations on places to go, eating, activities and so on to help you get the most out of your holiday. I've also collated this information into a welcome pack which you can peruse at your leisure. I'm also happy to show you around and familiarize you with the nearby places.
S. Mahadik purchased this villa in 2012
Why S. Mahadik chose Palolem
I've lived in this area since 2002 and always found this riverside perfect because it's close to the beach and all the restaurants, entertainment etc. yet feels like an oasis of calm ...the best of both worlds.
What makes this villa unique
Riverview Villa is just a 7 minute walk from Rajbag beach which connects to Patnem beach. For those who enjoy a more active holiday, you can take advantage of the nearby golf course & also go cycling or kayaking. If you are looking for great food in the comfort of home, the Housekeeper who comes daily is a brilliant cook and can cook you wonderful Indian food or help you in your prep. Many of our guests have said that the best food they had on their holiday was at Villa. Other amenities included in the tariff are : breakfast, mineral water, housekeeping/cooking service, laundry, wi-fi, sky TV & a land line for local calls.
- english, Hindi, Marathi & a tiny bit of German & French.